Today is... well, today, no other way to explain it.

Splish! Splash!... Wrestle?

I'm moving to the kitchen, I'm gonna hafta put every move I make, aren't I? Well, could be worse, you could see every thought I'm thinking... hehe...

Well, I've decided instead of spacing out 'til Billie gets here I'm gonna tell you what this story's about... well, instead of some story that starts with 'Once upon a time' Or 'In a land far away' it starts out like... well, the way I started it. I woke up, this story's about me! And today, my day, my wondrous day that is happening as I'm speaking... does that make sense?

Well, that took all of three minutes... So... uh... Oh, there's this great corny joke I heard the other day... Okay, so why was 6 afraid of 7... 'cause 7 8 9... Okay, yeah, stupid, corny, and old, but ya' gotta admit still funny.

Now what am I gonna do while waiting for Billie!?

Oh, I guess I could tell some story that starts with 'Once upon a time'...

Once upon a time there was this ... uh... um... sneaker, yeah, he um... he... he was bought one day by a crazy drummer, that drummer only bought one sneaker. I told ya' he was crazy.

He took the shoe home and put it next to the other lone shoe he had. The sneaker looked at the other shoe which was a red stiletto. "Dude, why does he have you?" said the sneaker.

The stiletto spoke with a gruff, kinda manly voice, "He used to wear me and my sister..."

The sneaker surprised by the voice said, "Oh, okay."

Well, the next day, the crazy drummer... uh... lets call him uh... Ray, yeah, Ray, came into the room wearing half men's clothes, half women's clothes... he was wearing one pants leg of green plaid shorts and half a black T, then he was wearing half a red cocktail dress.

Well, he put on the sneaker and then he put on the red stiletto. He then got into his car and drove to his friends house, they were having band practice in the basement. He went to practice and both his friends were staring at him.

The guitarist B... uh... Benny John, god that's stupid, anyway, Benny John fell down laughing, then the bassist, Mi... uhm... Mitch, sang a song about it. And it goes as follows:

There once was a man, I think
He didn't look pretty in pink
(Tre... I mean Ray interupted, "I do to look pretty in pink." Mitch looked at him, "Nu uh, now be quiet, I'm not done.")
He wore blue, then black, then green
He was the hottest chick I've ever seen
He was the hott-est chick I've ev-er se-en
(Ray grinned)

Mitch grinned at Ray and shook his head. Benny John, what made me think of that name, anyway Benny John was laughing harder then when Ray walked in...

*DOOR SLAMS*

*WATER SPLASHES*

*GIRLISH SCREAM*

Hey, Billie's here!

I run into the living room and see Billie who looks somewhat like a drowned rat. He's glaring at me and I'm grinning like a lunatic, "That's what ya' get for hanging up on me."

"Mi-ike..."

I don't like the way he said that it was kinda... oh, how do I put this... deadly!

"Mi-ikey, you know what..."

Oh, shit!

"You know what... YOU'RE DEAD!!"

He jumped on me! AHHHHH!!! I have a raging midget on top of me!! I can't breath! His arm is over my mouth! AHHHH!! Holy fuck! I just punched him!

"Mike Dirnt you tall skinny bastard!! My nose is bleeding!!" He wiped his nose and jumped on me again.

Well, I don't know exactly what happened, but we both ended up laughing on the floor.

Billie looked up at me laughing, "Just like old times."

"I still won!"

"You did not!"

"Okay, okay." I so kicked his ass. "What are we gonna do now?"

"Well, I need dry clothes then we're gonna hit a few clubs." He walks down the hall to one of the spare rooms.

"How is this like the old days?" I yell after him.

"You'll see." He yells back.

I'll see what? Right now all I see is his... Oh my god! I saw his naked ass! No! Billie, don't turn around! I can't blink! Why can't I blink!? NOOOO!! You fucking turned around!!

I'm just gonna fall over now.

"See, you just saw that!"

I hate him sometimes.