Today is... well, today, no other way to explain it.

Before The Car Ride

I don't know how long I've been laying here. Billie pops into my view, he's grinning. I glare at him, "What do you want?"

"I want you to get ready so we can go."

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm laying here."

"Then I'm going to sit on you."

"Wha..." Before I could say it, he straddled me and sat there.

"Get offa me!"

He grinned at me, "Nope."

"Man, you're not in the right spot to sit on me."

He looked down, "I'm on your stomach. You want me to scoot back. Ooh, I didn't know you were that way Mikey."

He scooted down, now he's sitting on my crotch, "Bil-lie!"

He smiled evilly, "Yes, honey bun?"

"I will shove you offa me..." Wait, why can't I move my arms, holy crap...oh, man, I thought my arms went numb for a second, Billie's just sitting on them. Wait! Billie's sitting on my arms! Why the hell am I so slow today?

Then Billie started moving on me, "No! Billie! Don't do that!" Oh, shit! I'm getting turned on.

Billie looked down at me and grinned evilly. He kept moving on me.

"Billie...oh, god...Billie..." I was gonna moan, I could feel it coming...and then, it did. I moaned, I couldn't help it, he rubbed me the right way. Then I bucked under him and he fell off of me.

Billie sat up on the floor and looked at me, "Now, you're really gonna hafta change."

"I hate you sometimes...I have a girlfriend for that, you know."

Billie stuck his tongue out at me and wiggled it. I shoved him and got up to go change.

While I was in the back I could hear Billie moaning and screaming, "Ohh, Mi-ike! Uhh, you're the best lo-ver! Uhh, e-ver!" I bet he's masturbating in my living room.

That's it! I walked back into the living room without a shirt on, to see Billie laying on the floor with his hand down his pants. I rolled my eyes.

When he saw me he grinned and pulled his hand out of his pants, "You going out like that? You'll get tackled by hyper teenies at Starbucks."

"No," I pulled my shirt on, "Let's go."

We headed out the door and Billie jumped in my car. I started to follow hime when I noticed that Billie's car was blocking my car. Then I saw Tre standing on the corner pouting. I looked in the window at Billie, then at Tre.

I looked at Billie again, "Billie, get your ass outta the car and move yours! Tre get your ass over here and get in!"

Tre grinned happily, ran to my car and jumped in the back. Billie got out grumbling and moved his car, then he got back in my car.

"Now, let's go!"