Today is... well, today, no other way to explain it.

DDR?

Okay, so all three of us are in my car... by the way, what the hell was Tre doing outside my house on the corner... I wonder if he's trying to stalk me... again.

Anyway, we're in my car on our way to... um... where the hell are we going?

I look at Billie, he's playing with the radio.

Hmm... a thought just hit me! Or maybe it was just Tre in the backseat. Anyway, I may not know where we're going, but we're going in the Classic Dirnt Style... fast as hell!

I grin dementedly and look in the rear view mirror at Tre. Tre notices and his eyes go wide and he grabs the back of Billie's seat. Billie notices Tre and looks at me, then he looks around for something to hold on to.

I gas the car, it jumps forward and speeds off. I start laughing hysterically and swerve around the road... don't worry, there's no one else on this street.

Billie looks at me and screams, "What are you doing?"

I yawn and look at him, "Driving... why?"

Tre in the backseat screams, "RED LIGHT!!"

I look at the road and my face contorts in panic, "Oh, fuck!" I mumbled that so that Billie and Tre couldn't hear it. Luckily there was a gap, I floored it through the gap and we ended up in the parking lot of some mall. Oh, I know this mall. Yes!

I slowed down and parked. I then jumped out of the car. Billie and Tre followed me, I looked at them, "That was fun wasn't it?"

Billie looked at me and said, "I'm driving next."

Tre squinted at me and then said, "Okay, who are you and where's the real Mike?"

I just smile at him and we walk into the mall.

I look around and see a teenage girl standing next to the arcade. She's wearing black cargo jeans, with a Panic! At The Disco blue shirt, and a backwards Green Day AI hat. She has thick eyeliner around her eyes and the dorkiest looking glasses in the world, but she's cool. She's got dark brown eyes and a slim figure. She's pretty cute actually, but we're only friends. And she is eighteen and she thinks I'm an old man and I've got a girlfriend... and she's got a best friend... yeah, I think they got benefits they aren't telling people about.

Anyway, Dani, that's her name, has a sucker stick sticking out of her mouth. I doubt she has any candy left on it. Oh, and did I mention she has a tongue ring.

Uh... I gotta lose the guys, I know, "Hey, Bill, Tre, I gotta go piss, uh... I'll meet you in the food court in a while, 'kay?"

Billie nods, and Tre runs off screaming, "I want fries with that shake!" Billie sighs and runs after Tre.

I jog over to Dani and say casually, "'Sup?"

She looks up at me and smiles, "Nut'n'. You?"

I grin down at her, "Not much. Ready?"

She throws the stick out of her mouth and links arms with me, "You goin' down, Mr. Pritchard."

I chuckle as we head over to the Dance Dance Revolution game in the corner.

We start off with Captain Jack, I don't really like that one, I like Speed Over Beethoven better, she wins the first one so I get to pick the second song, I pick... Speed Over Beethoven, I win that round!

So, I don't realize the time until she says, "Shit! I gotta go it's noon! See ya' Mike, thanks for playing with me!" She smiles and wiggles her eyebrows at me and runs off.

I run away from the arcade to the food court, I was playing for half an hour! I make it to the food court and see Billie and Tre sitting there sipping drinks and a coffee is infront of the empty seat.

I arrive slightly out of breath and sit down.

Tre looks at me, "Why are you out of breath?"

I look at Tre and smile, "You don't wanna know."

Billie looked at me, "But we did that before we left..."

Tre looks confused. I can't believe Billie just said that. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Billie grinned and took a drink of his drink.