Status: Ideas? (I really need to stop with these Toews and Kane stories) :D

Scandalous in Chicago

"Yeah, shake-shake your ass now, I'ma hit you from the back and make you holler 'til you pass out."

Karalyn wove her way around the bodies that were crowding the club and sat down in a seat near the corner, where she had a view of everything that was going on in all directions. She was here for revenge. And this revenge would be a win-win situation for her. Not only had Meaghan complete embarrassed her in front of the two biggest hockey stars of Chicago, but she had also made Karalyn seem weak and vulnerable. Karalyn was not weak and vulnerable. Far from it.

She crossed her legs, fixing her short dress which had started to rise up her thighs. Figuring she would be waiting here for a while, her eyes scanned about, looking for the bar tender. Once she located him, Karalyn stood up, her heels clicking away on the wooden floor.

“Tequila please.” She smoothly demanded, the plastic card of identification, already held up and already in her held up in her hand for the bar tender to see. He nodded once, curly in approval, and grabbed a glass, starting to pour the liquid into it. He handed her the glass and she exchanged it for five dollars, not even waiting for the change, only sitting down at one of the stools in front of the bar.

She took small sips out of the glass as the minutes passed. The tequila was pulling her in, tempting her to take more; but for once in her life Karalyn refused. She needed to get her revenge. And tonight was the perfect night to do it, with no classes tommorrow that she would need to wake up for.

After about an hour of what seemed like torture just sitting there drinking from only one glass of alcohol, Karalyn’s waiting was rewarded. The man she had been looking for, a blonde head, made it’s way into her sight.

She smirked, eagerly drowning down the rest of the tequila and standing up, pushing her way through the people I order to get to her targets.

“Hello there, I’m Karalyn.”

She seemed to surprise him, because he seemed to be looking at her in mild shock. His lips soon turned into a smirk, “Well if you look who it is.”

She cocked an eyebrow, resting her weight on one hip as his eyes traveled down her body, taking extra time to take in her legs, before going back to her eyes again.

“Hello yourself, Karalyn.” He tried the name out slowly, grinning by the slightest at the way it sounded, “Is that other chick with you somewhere? Because I’m not really a fan of her randomly popping into these types of situations.”

Karalyn played with her nails before looking up at the superstar again, “No; actually, she’s not stripping tonight.”

A smirk curled over his lips, “She strips?”

“You better believe it.”

Pretty soon, Karalyn and Patrick were sitting around one of the tables near the bar. He sat back in his seat, smirking, “So you know who I am?”

Her own lips curved up and she leaned towards him, “I know very well who you are, Patrick Kane.

The smirk, small at the beginning, now outstretched on his face. “And what do you have to say about that?”

“That you’re fucking hot.” She responded bluntly. He didn’t even seem shocked with her straight forwardness, just more turned on.

“Your friend seems to have a problem with that.”

Karalyn rolled her eyes, straightening her back out so that she wasn’t leaning over the table anymore, “Well, she’s not one to give her own opinion on things that I do.”

“Really? Because last week I was pretty sure she was your lover by the way she pulled you away from me.”

His tone was patronizing, making Karalyn’s cheeks burn and her eyes narrow, “You can knock that idea right out of your head, because I’m as fucking straight as they get.”

“How can I be so sure?”

Karalyn understood what he was implying. The smirk on his face along with the tone of voice he used pretty much gave it away. She grinned and slid over onto his lip, facing him and straddling his lap. He placed his hands firmly on her hips. Karalyn ground her hips, her grin growing as she heard his sharp intake of breath.

Leaning her head down towards his ear, she made her he got a good view of her cleavage. She trailed her lips along his jaw line, stopping at his ear. She pressed her hips into his again, “Is this enough proof for you?”

His heavy breathing was the response she got. Smiling smugly, Karalyn flung her right leg around him, standing up and straightening out her dress, which had ridden up to her upper thighs. Tonight was going to be fun.

-.-.-.-

Karalyn awoke with a bitter taste in her mouth. She tried to swallow, but her dry throat felt like two sheets of sandpaper rubbing against each other. Thinking was a bitch at the moment, so she didn’t even try and go as far as remembering what had happened lastnight.

She lifted one of her arms by the slightest; trying not to move any more than nessacary, and rubbed her eyes. Feeling clumps, she looked down at her fingers only to see traces of
smeared eyeliner and mascara.

Figuring she’d wash it off later, she rubbed at her eyes even more, trying to work them out of the hazy blur they were in at the moment. Finally catching glimpse of her surroundings, she knew one thing for certain; she didn’t know where the fuck she was. It’s not like it mattered anyway; she was fine and content not knowing her surroundings considering she was still slightly buzzed from last night; so it’s not like she flipped a shit at that moment of realization. It just would’ve been nice to wake up in her own room.

“And sleeping beauty awakens!”

Karalyn looked up at the curly haired blonde, “You’re fucking kidding me.” She groaned, “Why are you here?”

Patrick seemed amused, a smirk curling the right side of his lips, “Actually babe, you’re in my apartment, on my couch.”

“You’re fucking.”

Her statement was short and blunt, making her seem careless to the news. But inside,
Karalyn was reeling and scared, what the fuck had happened the night before?

He shrugged, a smirk still tugging at his lips, “I wish I was last night.”

Her face burned at what he was implying, and if she could stand up at the moment, if it
weren’t for her fucking hang over, she’d march her way up to him and slap the bastard in the
face. But catching on to what he had said made her feel relieved, “Wish?”

“You passed out drunk before we could get to any productive point.”

Karalyn’s upper lip curled up and she slowly stood up, her head hurting and still spinning,
but she was sober enough to grab a taxi and find her way home. “Thank fucking god for
that.” She muttered to herself, pushing past the smirking blonde and stumbling her way to
the door of the apartment, holding and leaning onto as many stable things that crossed her
path.

As soon as her hand was on the knob, and she was ready to get the fuck out of there,
Patrick’s voice stopped her;

“Don’t you want your lovely, lacy black underwear back?”

She whirled around despite the state her body was in, and glared daggers, angry and flustered for a moment before realizing she was still wearing both party of her lacy black set from Victoria Secret’s; “You are one fucking asshole, you know that?”

“It didn’t seem you felt that way about me last night.”

The urge to slap him returned, stronger this time, but Karalyn didn’t carry out the actual
action. She figured it’d take too much time and effort to make her way back to the couch where he was standing, crossed arms and smirking, when she could just walk out the door
and finish it all now.

“Fuck you.”

“Right now? ‘Cause I’m up for it if you are.”

Karalyn let out a frustrated scream and grabbed the knob, flinging the door open harshly. As
soon as she walked through it, she slammed it as hard as she could behind her. She stomped her way through the halls and down to the first floor lobby. It was once she was as
soon as she stepped outside on the freezing concrete that she realized; she wasn’t wearing
any shoes. And the bottoms of her feet were fucking cold.

“Fuck you, Patrick Kane.” She muttered bitterly, pissed that he had pretty much stolen her
shoes at that point; but didn’t go back to get them. She had too much pride to do that.

So instead, she stood outside, snow around her and ice covering the sidewalks which her
feet were currently standing on, a skimpy red dress which barely covered her ass, and
tousled hair. Not to mention the smeared make-up. Ignoring the weird, fucked up stares
she got from the people who saw her, Karalyn stood with pride and dignity, her head held
high and hand raised in order to catch the attention of a cab.

Once one pulled up in front of her, she opened the door, stepping one foot in. “This is
getting too fucking old.” She muttered to herself before fully getting in and telling the
gawking cab driver her address.

-.-.-

Meaghan O’Brian was absolutely fine with her best friend drinking and getting screwed to
the point of not remembering her name every night. She was fine with the fact that her best
friend could recite all the bones and muscles in the body as a song after she was done taking a shitload of shots. She was fine when it came to tending to her best friend as she stumbled
home in the wee hours of the morning. But she was most definitely not fine when her best friend didn’t return home until the next morning.

Which is exactly why as soon as Karalyn walked through the door, Meaghan basically threw herself onto her, throwing out questions like a firing squad shooting bullets.

“Where the fuck were you?”

Karalyn narrowed her eyes at the slightest, shaking her already messy curls out of her face and shuffling her way past Meaghan, her bare feet slapping against the hard wood floors. It’s not like she could feel a thing at the moment anyway.

“Karrie, where the fuck are you barefoot? You were wearing my black pumps last night!”

Meaghan shrilly screeched, causing Karalyn to groan and then growl shortly after.

“Will you shut your fucking yap already? Kane fucking stole them, okay? He’s probably sitting on his sofa, smelling them as we speak. Fucking horny bastard.”

Meaghan’s jaw slacked open, “No. Way. Please tell me you didn’t.” The pleading was clear in her tone, making her sound completely crushed.

Karalyn rolled her eyes, but her tone softened by the slightest, the change probably undetectable by others, but Meaghan had known her best friend long enough to tell the difference. “No, Meagh. I didn’t sleep with him, alright? I can’t believe you would even fucking think that!”

Meaghan was thrown off a bit, but rebounded quickly, “Well I’m sorry, but who knows what shit you get into when you drown your body weight in vodka?”

Karalyn quieted down, sitting down on the couch and stared intently at the red decorative glass bowl sitting on the glass table in front of her.

Meaghan bit the inside of her cheek, feeling horrible and guilty for what she had just said; “Are you going to tell me what happened?” She finally asked.

Karalyn cracked a true smile, her dark; make up smeared eyes meeting the dark brown eyes of her best friend, “Babe; even I don’t know what the hell happened last night.”

The dark haired auburn ran a hand through her straight hair, walking into the bathroom and pulling out some eye makeup remover along with some tissues. She made her way back to the living room and handed them to Karalyn, along with a scrunchie which was on her wrist.

“You can start with his reaction when you woke up only to start bitching him out, and then work your way to why my hundred seventy dollar pumps are now in the hands and dare I say, nose, of Patrick Kane.”

Karalyn didn’t move to take the tissues or make up remover, just simply stared at her friend, “Don’t think I’ll be paying you back for those, because I most defiantly will not.” Meaghan shrugged, “It was worth a shot.”

“No, it really wasn’t.”

“You’re a bitch, you know that?”

This time Karalyn shrugged, “And you’re a whore, but I don’t keep bringing it up every second of the day.”

“Actually…”

Karalyn glared and finally grabbed the makeup remover, smearing it on one of the tissues and bringing it to her eyes, wiping away the makeup, “Shut the fuck up, smartass.”

-.-.-.-

Karalyn wasn’t sure what to do. Her cell phone was blaring Buckcherry's ‘Crazy Bitch’, and all she could do was stare at it. The bastard took her phone from her small purse and uploaded his phone number under ‘Patrick Kane’ in her contacts list. That means he touched her stuff. He went through her personal stuff while she was sleeping.

Her best friend would have let this go and left the phone to go off on its own, minding her own; but anger got the best of Karalyn. She clicked the talk button on the touch screen of her Voyager and pressed it to her ear; “You have some fucking nerve, Kane; you know that?”

The man on the other end chuckled, a deep ringing through the phone, “Guess I just can’t help myself. How can I turn down a sexy woman such as you?”

Karalyn growled by the slightest, pressing the phone to her ear harder, making it turn red under the pressure she was applying, “I never asked you out, so there was no way for you to turn me down.”

“Oh you will soon.”

Rolling her eyes, Karalyn let out a deep breath slowly. “So what exactly happened last night, Mr. Kane?” She kept her voice seductive and low, actually liking that he was doing this kind of stuff; chasing after her.

“Things got hot and heated at the club, so I brought you back to my place. Then between an intense make out session, you fell asleep before I could even get your dress off.” He sounded disappointed and slightly frustrated, almost seeming to be rolling his eyes at the moment.

“I kissed you?”

“Babe; your tongue was down my throat.”

Karalyn made a noise that resembled extremely loud throwing up; “Please excuse me, I have to go burn the inside of my mouth now.”

“Even if you’re a bitch, you’re still sexy. It’s all that counts at the moment.”

“Even though you’re an incredibly huge, egoistic ass, you’re still sexy and the super star of Chicago; it’s all that counts at the moment.” She was quick to rebuttal.

“That’s the only reason you’re coming after me?” He didn’t sound surprised or upset; just un-phased and even cockier, if possible.

Karalyn scoffed, even though he couldn’t see it; “You’re the one coming after me, Mr. Kane.”
She stated evenly, a smirk crawling onto her lips as she took the phone away from her ear
and pressed the ‘end ‘ button, throwing it down onto the couch and moving her way to her room.

There was one thing she knew for sure, if she kept stringing him along, Patrick Kane would never give up. He wanted some ass, a sleazy whore who would fuck him and then be out of the picture. But oh, Karalyn was far more than just a sleazy whore; she was a sneaky female who knew exactly how men worked. And she was going to use that knowledge in order to stump, and get Kane even more endorsed in her. She was going to wrap him around her little finger.

-.-.-.-

The dial tone hit his ear and Patrick lowered his Blackberry, a smirk lacing his lips as he stuffed it into the pocket of his sweats.

“Kaner, are you coming or not? I swear to god this is the last time I’m ever driving your lazy ass around.”

Patrick rolled his eyes, slinging his bag over his shoulder and pulling a beanie over his blonde mess of hair. He walked towards the door only to meet with an impatient looking Jonathan.

“Calm down there, Tazer, don’t get your lady panties in a twist; waiting two more seconds won’t kill you, man.”

The brunette rolled his eyes, taking the lead and walking in front of his friend, not bothering to hold the door as he opened it for himself and walked through it.

Patrick held his hand out to stop the metal from hitting his head, “Very nice, Tazer! Give me a concussion; that’s defiantly what you want for the team, huh?”

Jonathan didn’t respond, just walked through the frost bitten January air and pressed the small button on his set of keys which unlocked the car. He quickly opened the door and shuffled to get in and shut the door behind him, despite the fact that the inside of the car was freezing too. At least the wind would be gone.

The passenger’s door opened moments later and a burst of cool air stung Jonathan’s cheeks, making him scowl deeply, “Kaner, close the fucking door, man.”

The blonde threw his hockey bag into the back seat and pulled himself into the seat, shutting the door behind him, “PMS, much?”

“As of tomorrow, you’re driving your own ass to practice.”

Patrick shrugged, not really bothered by what the brunette had just stated in a bitter manner, “Fine by me.” He figured catching rides with Jonathan to practice and games would save him the trouble of bringing his car, especially when it came to going out afterwards;

Then he could do whatever the fuck he wanted, drink however the fuck he wanted, and leave it to Jonathan to be the designated driver.

But now he figured he could just continue getting rides from the guys. Steegers, or Duncs maybe.

“Who the hell were you talking to anyway?”

Patrick shrugged, his head turned and staring out his the window, “Some chick I picked up at the bar last night.”

The young captain rolled his eyes at the fact that his team mate had stated the fact so loosely and carelessly, “Who was she this time?”

“Oh that chick who we met earlier. Karalyn or whatever. Remember, the one with the crazy ass but totally smokin’ hot friend?”

Jonathan nodded curtly, trying not to show any emotion on his face. Truth was, he definitely remembered that ‘crazy ass but totally smokin’ hot friend’. She was gorgeous. Both of them were, but there was just something about her mahogany red hair and dark eyes that drew him in. She was rough, and not afraid to take a stance for her friend. It was sweet and caring.

What surprised the young captain most was that these girls were actually pretty. And it was a natural type of pretty, too. Unlike Patrick’s usual hook up’s with caked on powder and boobs the unnatural size of watermellons.

And honestly, Jonathan found himself liking the fact that this girl was natural; it was refreshing. Especially after the tons of puck sluts he came across each day. He knew Patrick was attracted to her too, sexually attracted, but he was currently going after her friend; the one who had gotten drunk and practically sexed him the night they met at the club. So Jonathan was perfectly content with going after the mahogany haired girl. She was gorgeous and seemed mature and reasonable; those seemed like good ground reasons. He was single, so why not?

Usually, Patrick's intentions to use girls like this upset Jonathan. But if it meant that Patrick would be sleeping with the girl who had connections to his maybe-future date? That’s when it bothered Jonathan just a little less.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys owe thansk for this update to CaptainSerious. She motivated, threatened, and made a deal with me that I just could not resist; under the one compromise that I update one of my stories.

Comments. Feelings. Constructive critisism?

All are greatly appreciated <3