Criminal

Chapter 11- Kamron

I took a deep breath as Emily closed the door. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen and opened up a cabinet, I reached in, passed by a couple of cup and found a gun he hid in the corner in case of any emergencies. Sadly this was an emergency. I checked the mag in it and cocked the gun. I went to the window and watched for Emily to walk out the door.
I didn't want to do this but i had to. It's not like everyone has a happy ending. But I didn't choose this life for myslef but somehow I had accepted it. As she came out of the hotel I walked torward the door and grabbed my key. I pulled open the door and stepped out into the hotel hallway. For the time I had been here I had gotten use to the smell of the hotel. Every house,apartment,building had its own smell and this was one smell he would miss. It was my way of saying i was happy living here, but with this life you don't always get to choose do you.
I waited for an elevator patiently thinking about silly things like what airline he would fly out of here on or what was still in his fridge that he would need to finish off before he left. The elevator dinged and i stepped inside tucking the small firearm into the back of my pants. It was easily concealed by my jacket that hung over it. i punched the ground floor button and leaned against the wall.
When the flashing light near the top of the elevator read "G" i stepped out and walked out of the hotel. I flipped open Emily's cell phone which i had snatched out of her pocket *i thought it was strange she didn't have a purse as most girls had some sort of hand bag* and texted one of her friends. "Hey do u know my address?"
Reply: yea lol
Me: Really then what is it?
Reply: 1324 ospery lane ha told you i knew
Me: are u suuuuure
Reply: No i figured i would lie about something you already knew, yes im sure.
I didn't reply after that. I walked towards the parking lot. I went into the back corner were i kept a car i had hot wired and stolen. I got inside and connected the 2 final wires. The car roared to life. I activated my gps and gave it the address. I pulled out and started my way there making a few stops at McRonalds and getting a quick hair cut at my regular barber shopand a couple other errands .
I again continued onto Emily's house. When i arrived it had gotten dark, I parked a couple houses down and got out. I went into my trunk. I took out my shoes that were very light and good for being sneaky and slipped them on. Next I put on my gloves so i didn't leave any finger prints. Finally i slipped on a beeny so if for some strange reason i lost a hair it couldn't be identified.
I walked towards The side of her house and peered in the first window i came to. It was definitely Emily's. I walked back to the car and went into the back seat. I got some lubricant and went back to Emily's window. I poured some onto the brush the doubled as a cap. I brushed some on the bottom and sides of the window. I then slowly pulled it open being very careful not to make to much movement that it would attract to much attention if seen only out of the corner of the eye and in case the lubricant didn't take care of any squeakiness of the window.
When the window was open enough for me to stick my head in i did and looked around. Then I saw Emily laying in bed her face in her pillow. I opened the window the rest of the way which took at least a minute or 2 because i was still being very cautious. I quietly stepped into her room and walked towards her staying on the balls of my feet so i didn't make any noises. When i got closer i could hear her crying silently in her pillow. I took a deep breathe as it made me even sadder that she was crying but you gota do what you have to. I reached for my gun and pulled it out and aimed at the back of her head. I hope she has lived a good enough life as she is still young ans probably hasn't experienced all that she wanted to. But life is life

And Death....is death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok who saw that comin, i did =P
Leave a coment over subscribing