Criminal

Chapter 2- Kamron

The elevator went up to slowly. Some how I had to get rid of this girl. What was she thinking tackling me. I couldn't shoot her I didn't have the heart to do that.
"Why are they chasing you?"the girl asked shakily.
"I stole some money." I replied trying to act as normal as possible
"like how much money,"she asked "like lot or a little?
I looked at her closly trying to figure out what kind of person she was. She had long straight blonde hair to her sholders and light blue eyes that seemed to fit her perfectly. She wasn't tall but not short just kinda average.
"Whats your name?" I asked curisly
"Emily."she replied her voice getting less and less shaky
The elevator stopped and the doors slid open. People came in and I stabbed the gun into my pocket. The elavator doors closed and I turned to her. "look I don't want any trouble so just play along and do what I say and you can go home soon." I said trying to sound as convincing as possible.
"Is the money in that bag?" she asked pointing to the back pack I had flung over my sholder.
I simply looked at her in confusion. "Your at gun point and your wondering were the money is?"
"Im trying to forget that you have a gun."
"Mk well good luck with that." I repliad acting happy.
The elevator doors slid open and 3 cops pulled out there guns and pointed them at me.
"Give us the money and you will only suffer minimal charges." one the cops said,probably the leader or chief or something.
"Yea right!" I shouted as I pointed my gun above there heads and fired several shots till my gun clicked. "Dam." I whispered to my self. I grabbed Emilys arm and pulled her infront of me. "carefull I don't think anybody would be happy if you shot an inocent girl." I said mockingly as we entered the main office room.
I loosened my grip on her and pulled her over to a man at a desk.
"Exuse me were are the stairs?"I asked casualy
"There right down this hall, there through the exit door."
"thanks." I let go of Emily but I pushed her infront of me.
As we entered the exit door the cops bursted in to the office.I pushed Emily through the door, I turned around locked it and we started up the stairs.
I reached into my back pack and took out another clip for my gun. An m9 wasn't easy to get, I had to buy it from some guy in an alley for a price I was sure was a couple 100$ over the propper price, but no one was going to sell a 14 year old a gun.
As we contiued up the stairs Emily randomly stopped and started pulling back. Almost falling down I looked back to find her trying to escape my grasp. As she pulled I let go and she flew backwards a few steps bashing into the wall. I walked down to her, grabbed her and pulled her back up the stairs. We got to the roof And I bursted through the door.
"STOP!" Emily yelled "Your on the roof theres no way to escape just give yourself up and let me go."
She had been almost completly calm in the elevator. But now she was screaming with so much fear in her voice, it honestly made me feel a little bit sorry about dragging her into this. Then again she was the one who jumped on me.
She stepped torwards me and tried to punch me. I blocked it natrauly and punched her smack in the face.
"AAAHHH!" she scream out in pain
What the hell did I just do, I just punched an inocent girl in the face. She was crying now and blood was dripping from her nose. To make things worse the police had finaly made there way up here.
"Listem kid you've caused enough trouble, we have the rights to shoot you so hand over the money and the girl." the chief cop said.
I slowly backed up torwards the edge of the building. I looked over the side and it looked to be about a 15 story drop. With the cops closing in and Emily crying at the top of her lungs, I looked over the edge one more time, took a deep breath. And jumped dragging the screaming Emily with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
mhm they jumped. Who saw that coming
Thanks for reading more coming subscribe if you think it's good so far.