The Exchange Student

The Cowboy Stadium

None of us talked until we got to our destination:

Arlington, Texas.

We were excited to play at the Cowboy Stadium, that once we got off the bus, we took a tour of it.

The Cowboy Stadium was a hotel that lets you see the game, concert, or any certain event perfectly.

"Seriously? This is where we're staying? This is so awesome!" Ishani stated, and I nodded.

"Cool, huh?"

"'Cool'? This is beyond words!" Ishani explained, and I laughed.

As it was on tour, me, Nick, and Kevin shared a room while Danielle, Alysa, Christina, Ishani, and Greta shared a room.

Since the suites were huge, it was decided that Danielle, Alysa, Christina, Ishani, and Greta shared a room.

"What?" Alysa asked, and I looked at her.

"You know the rules. Me and my brothers share a room, and if anyone else comes along, so do they."

"I know that, but with Greta? Ishani is going to get killed!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Relax, Alysa. Greta hasn't done anything to Ishani yet."

"But, you don't know that!" Alysa explained, and I smiled.

"Like I said, just relax. If anything goes wrong, I have a built-in Ishani radar in my brain."

Alysa raised an eyebrow.

"Okay."

I watched her head back into the suite, and I did as well.

Both Kevin and Nick were watching television when I came inside, and they both looked up.

I sat down in the chair next to Nick.

"What did Alysa want to talk to you about?" Kevin asked, and I bit my lower lip.

"What else? Greta. She's convinced that Greta's out to get Ishani, but I don't see anything."

Kevin and Nick looked at each other.

"Actually, I hate to burst your bubble, but Greta's definately up to something." Nick said, and I turned to look at him.

"Seriously?" I asked, and Nick nodded.

"Like Mom said, Joe, we have to look out for anyone who comes with us tour. It's a rule of hers." Kevin pointed out, and I sighed.

I knew that, and I didn't want Ishani to get hurt.

And like I told Alysa, I had a built-in Ishani radar, crazy as it seems.

If anything happened to Ishani, I don't think I could live with myself.

"I know that. But, just because Greta is on tour with us doesn't mean she might do something."

"Even you said it yourself: Ishani is going to get hurt." Nick commented.

"I knew that, but Greta hasn't done anything yet. Listen, if anything is funny happens, we'll know." I explained, and Kevin and Nick looked at each other again.

If there was something going on, then I wanted to know about it.

"What's going on?" I asked, but Nick took the remote, and changed it to Disney Channel, which had our show, JONAS, on.

"Hey! Look! Our show is on! Let's watch!" Nick explained, and I glanced at my brothers.

Somehow, they weren't telling me something.

And it bugged me because we practically share everything together.

What did they have to hide?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a little short, and a little bit rushed, so I'll post the next chapter. Enjoy, and happy reading!