The Exchange Student

Home At Last

Pretty much, things settled down after my brief disappearance.

It was a Saturday, and while the boys were off doing their thing, I invited Jess over, and we hung out in the living room, watching television.

While the commercials were on, I told her about me and Joe.

She grinned.

“Well, aren’t you lucky? Kissing Joe Jonas!”

I re-turned her grin.

“I thought it’d be weird, considering that Denise thinks I’m her--”

“Hello, ladies.”

Standing in front of the television, was Joe.

And he was shirtless.

I blushed, and Jess covered her eyes.

“Joseph!” I explained, and Joe smiled.

“What?” he asked innocently, and I looked at him:

Which was kind of impossible.

“You’re shirtless.” I stated, and Joe raised an eyebrow.

“So? Besides, me, Kevin, and Nick are planning on swimming today. We decided you, Jess, Alysa, Danielle, and Christina are swimming with us.”

But, Jess shook her head as she got up.

“I don’t have a swim-suit...so, I’m out.”

Joe looked at her.

“We can wait. The girls aren’t coming until later anyways.”

Jess nodded as she quickly said good-bye, and then it was just me and Joe.

Joe took the vacant spot that Jess was sitting in, and he looked at me.

"What did you guys talk about?" he asked.

"Mainly you." I replied, and Joe smiled.

"It's kind of hard not to talk about me." he said, and I rolled my eyes.

But, I grinned.

At first, when me and Joe got together, it was sort of weird.

Everyone treated me as one of the family, but they knew me and Joe liked each other.

"Of course." I replied, and that's when Nick poked his head in the door-way.

"Alysa called. Everyone's almost here, so you guys better get ready."

Me and Joe both nodded as we followed Nick up-stairs to change.

When, me, Nick, and Joe were in our swimming suits, we went out-side where Kevin was watching Frankie, who was swimming in the pool.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Joe talking to Nick, and when Joe saw me looking, he grinned at me.

Once everyone arrived, it was a full-swing party (there was only eight of us: Joe, Kevin, Nick, Christina, Alysa, Jess, Danielle, and Frankie), and while I was laying down on one of the lawn chairs, I looked up to see Joe looming over me.

"You look dry."

"Go away, Joe."

But, he did the opposite:

He picked up me, and threw me in the water.

Everyone was shocked as I re-surfaced, and I glared at Joe, who grinned.

"So not funny!" I explained, and Joe laughed as he came into the water to join me.

"Yeah, but it is to me!"

I splashed him, and pretty soon, everyone else was in the pool with us.

Just a few days ago, I wanted to go home.

But, I found out I was home all long:

With The Jonas family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the last chapter! I'm glad everyone enjoyed this story! Enjoy, and happy reading!