The Exchange Student

Tour Troubles

After last hour got out, me and Nick waited by the double doors for Ishani.

I finally spotted her with a girl with dirty blonde hair, and I waved.

"Hey, Princess! Ishani!" I called out, and Nick glanced at me.

"Joe, I think she can hear you." Nick told me, and I looked at him.

"So?" I asked, and Nick rolled his eyes when Ishani came over to us.

"Hey, guys." Ishani stated, and as we walked outside to wait for Kevin, I looked at her.

"So, anything interesting happen on your first day?" I asked, and Ishani gave me a smile.

"I made a new friend." she commented, and I nodded at the memory of Ishani being with the girl who was tall.

"Really? What's her name?" I asked, and Nick smirked.

"Joe, you sound like mom."

Ishani grinned, and I smiled at Nick.

"Hey now. I just wanted to know about her day. Is there anything wrong with that?" I asked as I saw Kevin pull up in front of the school.

Since Danielle was sitting in the front seat, me, Nick, and Ishani all went to the back.

Danielle turned around so she was facing us.

Danielle was the same age as Kevin, and as stated earlier, they were childhood friends before they dated.

She then smiled at Ishani.

"I don't think we were formally introduced. My name is Danielle Deleasa, but you can call me Dani. Everyone does."

"Except when I'm mad at her." Kevin objected, and Danielle rolled her eyes.

Ishani smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Danielle."

Danielle nodded.

"You've could have not picked a better host family. The Jonases are very nice."

It must have been some brother connection or something, but me, Nick, and Kevin all blushed when Danielle said that.

Ishani grinned, and Danielle smiled.

"What? You guys truly are nice."

"Yeah...." I trailed off, and we finally made it home.

What probably surprised us the most was seeing our band manager, Charlie Rush, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hello, boys." he said, and Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here, Charlie?"

Charlie cleared his throat.

"Well, I'm here because of your tour."

Me, Nick, and Kevin all looked at each other.

Usually, Charlie was here because he had some bad news to spill.

"Yes?" I asked, and Charlie looked at Ishani and Danielle.

"I'm not sure if I want to continue--"

"Whatever you have to say, you can say it in front of Ishani and Danielle." Kevin explained, and Charlie sighed.

"It has to deal with Joe's ex-girlfriend."

Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"Which one?" I asked.

Charlie thought for a moment, then he frowned.

"The jealous one....I think her name was Greta."

I winced.

Personally, I kept in contact with all my ex-girlfriends (I even managed to stay close friends with some of them, like Mandy Vandamye), but Greta Roberts....

Greta wouldn't take the "Just Friends" (no pun needed) speech.

When I broke up with her, she thought we were going through a rough patch, but in reality, we weren't.

When I tried to explain it to her that I just wanted to be friends, she came right out and accused me of cheating on her.

Like I'd ever do that!

For two weeks, she tried to get back together with me, but I always turned her down.

Finally, she just gave up, but she told me she'd get to me one way or another.

"What about her?" I asked.

Charlie shook his head.

"She wants to visit you guys on tour. I couldn't possibly say no to her....I'm sorry."

I just looked at him.

"Are you crazy? Do you know what she'll do to our fans?" I asked.

Charlie shook his head again.

"I'm sorry, Joe. I can't do anything. The best you can do is just avoid her, and hope nothing bad happens."

I sighed.

"It's okay, Charlie."

Charlie nodded.

"But, Alysa, Christina, and Danielle are coming on tour, right?"

I nodded.

"Of course. They always come with us on tour."

"What about me?"

We all looked to Ishani, who was frowning.

Charlie glanced at her.

"I don't know. I know you hang around Joe a lot, so I don't want you to get hurt. If you came with the boys on tour, you will be filing your death wish early."

Ishani raised an eyebrow.

"Is she that bad? I mean, she seriously can't harm anyone, right?"

I shook my head sadly.

I remember one night at a concert, and I was just talking to a fan.

Suddenly, Greta came up to her, and just started yelling at her to a point where the poor girl ran off, crying.

It wasn't bad, but I could imagine what Greta would do to Ishani.

"I kind of agree with Charlie, Princess. You should just stay here with our mom, dad, and Frankie." I explained.

Ishani glared at me.

"I could fend for myself! Please, Joe?"

She looked at me with a puppy-dog face, and I sighed.

"Fine. You can come."

Ishani grinned, and Charlie shook his head again.

"Greta's next victim...." he muttered.

And most likely, I agree with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter, yay! Enjoy, and happy reading! I'm glad everyone likes this story. It makes me smile.