I'm 16 Years Old, Abused, Homeless, and Pregnant...By The Prince of VAMPIRES, What?

No Longer A Victim

(Toni's Pov)

*No Longer A Victim*

" Bitch come back here." He says to me as he reaches out and grabs me as I try to escape. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me to him and punches me in my face to the point I black out unconscious.I wake up hours later to see two things, It's now twelve in the morning and my step-dad was passed out on the couch, drunk. Tired out after the brutal beating he just gave me. Aww, poor guy used up all of his energy. NOTE THE SARCASM. Anyways, my name is Toni Simone, I'm 16 years old and I'm a victim of abuse from my step-father. I'm tired of being a victim, tired of running, hiding and just being scared in general.

So that's why I'm running away tonight. I go to my room and pack my bag and put it in my closet. I went in the bathroom, lock the door and stood in the dark for a while afraid but expecting what I was gonna see. Bright lights flooded the bathroom when I flipped the switch. My face had cuts and scratches here and there, a swollen black eye, and a busted swollen lip. Some dried up blood around my mouth from coughing it up.

Black and blue bruises lined my chest and stomach as I examined it. Tired of what I saw starring back at me I turned around and took off the rest of my clothes. I turned on the hot water and stepped under the steaming shower. Red pools of dried up and fresh blood trailed down the drain. My last shower for only god knows how long my next one will be. I soaped up and wash my hair. Stepping out of the shower after washing off I dried off put on my bra and underwear, a ninja-turtle t-shirt, a purple hoodie, black skinny jeans, and my purple and black pastry sneakers.

I threw my bag out the window then I sat on the ledge and jumped down. FREEDOM! I picked up my bag and started running, to where? I dont know but as long as it's far away from this place I'm suppose to call home. I ran until I was out of breath not caring about the pain in my leg. Walking down the street people pass me not caring to see why I have so many bruises on my face and why I had a slight limp in my walk. I'm guessing my step dad took a cane and beat me in the leg with it while I was unconscious so I wouldn't run away, little did he know I wasn't gonna let that stop me cause tonight was the night I have been waiting for four years now.
Tonight, I Toni Simone was no longer a vicim but a survivor
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and I hope you message me on what you think and if you want me to continue