I'm 16 Years Old, Abused, Homeless, and Pregnant...By The Prince of VAMPIRES, What?

Street Life

(Toni’s Pov)

*Street Life*

Back to present…

I’ve been living on the streets now for four months, cold and starving. Some people would give me money out of pity and others will look down at me with disgust. Damn judgmental rich people. When I ran away I ended up in the rich part of town. I’m guessing Wayne hasn’t reported me missing to the police yet because no one has recognized me when I’m walking down the street looking for food. Night time rolls around and it’s getting darker outside to the point that the full moon is the only source of light. I turn the corner of the Chinese restaurant to find the dirty mattress behind the dumpster I now call home. While laying on the mattress about to go to sleep I heard a noise. Maybe it’s a rat. I lay my head back on the mattress and held my locket with my mama’s picture in it in my hands, praying it was just a rat but the next noise assured me that it wasn’t.

“ Look at what we got here boys.” A drunken voice slurred.

“ Looks like we got a little girl with nowhere to go.” A second voice said that also sounded drunk.

By that time I was up and alert watching them circle around me like a bunch of hungry predators that just found it’s prey, which unluckily was me.

“ L-l-leave m-m-me alone.” I stuttered.

“ Or else what, little girl?” The third person asked with sick smirk on his face.

“ Or else I’ll call the police.” I bluffed.

“ Ha, looks like your homeless to me so that means you are to broke to even afford a cell phone let alone to make a call at a pay phone.”

One of the men grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up against him. I could smell the whiskey on his breath. The familiarity of the scent reminded me of the time my step-dad, I mean Wayne, was drinking whiskey while sitting at the dinner table watching me make his dinner. I served it to him hot out of the frying pan and onto his plate. He took the whiskey bottle from his lips, took one look at the food, looked back up at me and broke the whiskey bottle across my face. I blacked out right after that but before the darkness fully took me I heard him say to my motionless body- “ It’s too cold, you useless b*tch. ” What? He didn’t even taste it and I served it to him out of the hot sizzling pan. Once I woke up he made me clean up my blood and the whiskey off the floor, go to the store and by him another whiskey with the fake I.D. he got me just for this purpose, and make him another dinner which he didn’t eat. I spent the rest of that night picking the glass out of my face and head and cleaning the open wounds luckily none of them was deep enough so I didn’t have to get any stitches. I still have some scars but the only one that is visible is the one on my jaw the rest is on my head and is covered by my hair. Feeling harsh blows being pounded onto my face made me snap out of the past and into the present.

“ Hello, Hello, HELLO!” The guy pulling my hair screamed into my face while punching it blooded. I groaned in pain.

“ Oh now she decides to join the party again. We lost you for a while there girly.” The guy that first announce their presence earlier said. “ Now hand her over here.” He added looking at me with lust fill bloodshot eyes. The guy holding my hair released me into the other man’s arms while the third guy watch through the lenses of a video camera.

When did that get here?

“ I’m going to have so much fun with you.” He slurred while pushing me down on the mattress. He unbutton his pants and climbed on top of me. The camera man came closer to get a better view. The guy’s face came closer to mine to give me a kiss on the lips. I turn my head so he ended up kissing my cheek instead. He grabs my face and turns it back to him and plants a wet slimy kiss on my closed mouth. With his lips he tries to force my lips open, I gave in and open my mouth then I bit his tongue as hard as I can to the point where his mouth filled up with red liquid, blood.

“ You bitch!” He screamed.

While restraining me with his bulky body, he backhanded me in my face and punched me in my stomach. I felt a wet sticky substance roll down from my forehead and onto my cheek, blood but more specifically, my blood. My mouth fills with it as he continues hitting me in the face. I tried to fight back but it was no use since he was bigger and stronger than me. Also because his body was straddling mine, restraining my movements. I stopped fighting back, to weak to continue. He rips my clothes off until I’m down to my bra and panties. I groan in protest.

“ Shut up.” He says and slaps me across my face. I bit my tongue to hold back a pain fill moan.

“ Save some for me when your done.” One of his friends said while the other one/camera man laughed.

“ No.” I groaned in a raspy voice I couldn’t recognize.

“ Didn’t I tell you to shut up. I see you don’t know how to listen when someone tells you to do something. Now I’m going to have to break it into you.” He says with a sick smile on his face. He grabs my arm and bangs it into the metal dumpster beside my bed a couple of times until we heard a crack noise echo into the night sky.

“ Ahhh!!!” I screamed in pain while grabbing my arm. The pain was unbearable.

“ Now are you going to be a good little girl and cooperate?” He ask in a mocking tone.

I nod my head too in pain to say anything. I look down at my arm to see it bent at an odd angle. I lose consciousness from the pain and the sight of my arm. When I awoke I notice my underwear was off and all the guys’ clothes were off except their boxers.

“ I’m tired of playing with you, now it’s time to get down to business.” The one on top of me said. He picked me up and leaned me against the brick wall. He wrapped my legs around his waist. I kicked and screamed and tried to wiggle out of his grasp only to feel him get more arouse. I couldn’t really punch him since I was holding my bad arm with my good arm trying to protect it from him just incase he get anymore ideas of bashing my arm again. I ended up getting one of my legs free and kneed him in the crotch. He doubles over grabbing his area in pain. His friend grabs me so I wouldn’t run. The guy gets up, limping to me with a scowl on his face with every step he took. Once he reached me he grabs me, pins me up against the wall and punch me in my ribs continually until I’m choking up blood. He then grabs my head and bangs it against the brick wall. My vision goes blurry then black. I hear footsteps and then a voice. My vision comes back.

“ Hey! leave her alone.” The voice commanded. The voice was deep and dangerous.

“ Oh yeah kid why don’t you make us.” One of my attackers said.

“ You really don’t want me to make you, trust me.” The boy said sounding cocky but still threatening.

“ Isn’t it pass your curfew kid, go home. This is none of your business.”

“ Don’t worry about my curfew. If I were you I’d be worrying about the way I’m going to kill you.” He threatened.

“ Look boy I’m getting tired of your smart remarks. You need to stay in your place before I put you there.”

“ Come do it.” He tempted him.

“ You asked for it.” My attacker (Lets call him Bob) ran up to the guy and punched him in the jaw. The guy fell to the ground holding his jaw in pain. Bob kicked the guy over and over in the stomach. The guy looked as if the pain was too unbearable that he couldn’t get up. Bob picks him up by his shirt and punches him in the face repeatedly until the guy was coughing up blood. He threw the guy face down onto the ground.

“ Pitiful little bastard.” Bob said before turning his back on the guy.

My vision goes black again but I can still hear what’s going on around me.

“ I think you had enough fun for today, My turn.” I heard the guy say in a sinister voice that gave me chills. A shrieking cry fills the crisp night air then a sickening crack. The cry stopped.

“ Oh shit, the bone broke through the skin.” One of my other attacker said to the next one. “We’ve got to help him.”

“ Fuck no, I’m out of here.” The other one said with fear filling his voice.

Another shrilling cry filled the air.

“ Where do you think your going, camera man.” A deep voice said with humorless amusement.

“ Please don’t, I didn’t do anything but video tape it all.” The camera man pleaded in a scared voice.

“ Not yet at least, but from the looks of that limp hard-on making a tent in your pants you were going to.”

“ Please don’t…Ahhh!!!” He screamed but then it got eerily quiet.

My vision came back in time to see the guy open his mouth showing two sharp pointed teeth then he latches down on the guy’s neck ripping it apart then sucking his…BLOOD.

What the hell?

My head starts to spin and my vision goes blurry. Soon the darkness overtook me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! i know its been over a year and im sorry.