‹ Prequel: Statues Without Eyes

Black Rose

Bachelor Party

Ryan had gone to his bachelor party in which it just gave me time alone to do some working out which is all I wanted. Normally girls freak out about what goes on at these things but I trusted the people he's with, even if they are guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ryan's POV*

"Come on Wolfe," Eric motioned to me as he walked towards the Gentleman's Club, "I know Sylar and she won't be upset."
"Yeah but she said-" I tried to protest when Jake put a hand on my shoulder.
"She's letting you go out with us, drinking, and doesn't care if there are strippers," He smirked, "Trust me, we'll make sure no one crosses a line."
"Point made," I nodded as I followed them into the club.

It was filled with the smell of smoke, alcohol, and sex as we made our way to a table.

"This rounds on me," Jesse smiled as he flagged over a waitress to order a round of drinks and a girl walked over to us.

"What can I do for you Gentlemen tonight?" She asked as I looked her up and down.
"It's his bachelor party tonight," Eric smiled at her as I rolled my eyes at him.
"And your girlfriend is letting you come here?" The girl questioned like she was shocked, "Or does she know?"
"Oh she knows," I nodded, "She's the one who told me to come here."
"Well she is special," The girl smiled at me as I so felt the cheesy-ness come from her words but I wasn't focused on that.

It was going to be a long night if she was going to be sitting with us the entire night. Especially with the no touching rule, Sylar had put out for me.

As the hours passed, I found myself deep within my 4th drink as the girl was sitting nicely on Jake's lap after her last dance. I guess it was Jake's way of keeping the balance as to not upset Sy.

"So are you nervous about getting married?" The girl, Serenity, I think, mentioned as I shrugged.
"Not really. We've been planning a while but other circumstances kept us from setting a date."
"Well I wish you the best of luck," She smiled as she noticed her boss motioning her over to her as her face fell, "I'm sorry I've got to go."
"You don't look too happy to leave," Eric noticed as she smiled lightly.
"I'll be fine," She gave us a look, "It was a nice night tonight. And congrats on getting married, Ryan."
"Thank you," I smiled at her as we watched her walk off.
"Is it me, or was that one of the most uneasy walks to a boss ever?" Jesse asked as I finished off my drink.
"Yeah," Jake nodded, "She looked scared."
"What's sad is no one will pick up on that besides us," Eric nodded as we all got up.
"I just hope she makes it past tonight," I nodded as we all got ready to leave.

As we were walking outside, we called a cab in which we were waiting for as Jesse noticed a girl standing against the wall crying. It was that girl from the club.

"Are you ok?" Jesse asked as we kinda kept our distance a bit.
"Fine," She smiled through her tears, "I'm a screw up, is all."
"That's no way to think," Jesse smiled, "Was it your boss?"
"There isn't much I can do," She shrugged, "Not in my line of work at least, no one wants to help."
"So how did you get into this field?" Jesse asked as he looked at her.
"It started off that I needed the money," She smiled lightly, "Then I just couldn't get out of it. It made me feel important, that I mattered."
"You don't sound like you like it anymore?"
"It's all about sex now," She looked down, "I just don't want to go that far."
"Well Serenity," Jesse started when she stopped him.
"It's Eva, my real name's Eva."
"Eva," He smiled as he reached into his pocket to pull out cash, "It isn't much and isn't nearly as enough as you make here but it's enough to get out of here, this place."
"I couldn't," She started but Jesse stopped her.
"You can," He smiled as he placed the money in her hand, "And you will."
"Thank you," She smiled at him, "I'll find a way to pay you back."
"Don't worry about it. Just promise me, you'll stay away from here."
"I will," She smiled as Jesse walked back towards us.

"Humanitarian of the year," I mumbled as I stumbled slightly.
"She deserves better," Jesse smiled as we all got into the club then headed to the last bar of the night.

It was there, that two more rounds of drinks were bought followed by me having to do like 4 shots of various things. It all started to blur as I couldn't remember what entered my system. All I knew was, I couldn't make sense of anything as my head spun and my balance was off.

"I've never seen Ryan Wolfe wasted," Jake laughed as he helped me to the car.
"And it's damn good," I hiccuped out as I placed in the vehicle.
"Sy's not going to be pleased your plastered," Jake laughed as I slumped in the back seat.
"I'm not plastered," I protested, "Just tipsy."
"Ok tipsy," Eric laughed, "Say the alphabet."
"The alphabet of what?" Ryan giggled.
"The alphabet," Eric laughed as they watched him.
"Um, 1, 5, X, M, Z, 52."
"Holy crap we broke him," Jesse snickered as I kept mumbling incorehent things.
"He just needs to sleep it off," Jake nodded as the car pulled up to my house then helped me in even though it was late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Back to Sylar's POV*

I heard the front door open, or try to as I heard voices at it. I knew that Ryan was back in which I tried to sleep but I could hear him bump into random things as I got out of bed.

"They got you super wasted," I mumbled as I watched him.
"Oh hi, Sylar," Ryan smiled at me as I rolled my eyes.
"You smell like booze, smoke, and sex, you're so not sleeping with me tonight."
"Aw, come on baby, I love you," He pouted as I sighed.
"You're sleeping on the couch," I helped him to the couch as I had to take off his shoes, shirt and undo his pants a bit.
"Ooh, kinky."
"Shut up," I mumbled as I helped him, "You need to sleep it off."
"I'm fine," He mentioned loudly.
"Ssh, you'll wake your son."
"Tyler?" He questioned as I nodded, "You're mad?"
"No," I looked at him, "You just need to shower before you sleep with me again."
"Promise?"
"Of course," I smiled lightly as he looked like a kid on the couch now.
"If I puke will you help me?" He asked as I sat him back on the couch with a blanket.
"Call me if you need me," I smiled as I headed back to the bedroom.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of crying on the baby monitor in which I went to get a bottle for Tyler before bringing him out. I heard Ryan groan on the couch as he got up to run to the bathroom.

"Learnt his lesson," I mumbled as I took the bottle into the nursery with me to scoop up Tyler.

As Tyler finished his bottle, I heard Ryan head back to the couch in which I grabbed a couple asprin for him than sat them next to him with some water.

"I'm going to go see Caleb this morning," I sat on the chair with Tyler as I tried to get him to burp but still had the spit up rag, "Are you coming with me or staying here?"
"Um?" He tried to think.
"I mean I'll take Tyler with me if you want to stay."
"You don't mind?" Ryan questioned as I shook my head, "I guess you can't party like that anymore huh?'
"No," He groaned as I heard Tyler burp then stood up.
"I'm getting him some breakfast. Want me to make you anything?"
"Funny," He glared as I smirked at him.
"You just rest," I smiled at I headed to the kitchen.