Status: Updated As Soon As I Get Free Time...

Destiny

Introduction

My story begins in a small town, a village actually. It is a magical place where it looks as if the sky really does meet the earth. We are not the same you and I, in fact we could never be the same. When I was born into this world, there was something about me that was like no other, but I'm trailing off. In all human minds we are only myths, fictional creatures that were created from vivid imaginations, but we are more than meets the eye. We aren't like the Vampires you read about in stories.
My name is Violet; I have violet eyes, long black hair and skin as pale as the world without colour. My nickname? ‘Golden Child.’ Vampires around this world think I am the start of something bad to come, others say I am the beginning of a new age, but I believe neither.
In the beginning, before the Vampires even came close to touching this world, there were the Witches and Sorcerers. More than a millennium ago there was one man who claimed to have supernatural powers. Claimed to be a Vampire. He started the age of the Vampires. Even to this day, no one could tell you his name. This man had slain the Witch mother and became the new keeper of the ‘Coven,’ which was the name he chose for his land, and it still stands today.
Some of the Witches didn't like the idea of their home being run by a Vampire, so they turned on their new leader, but every one that went against him were either bitten to become his creation, or killed. Soon enough the Witches were wiped out and the lucky ones that fled were never seen or heard of again.
Millenniums later when the Vampires ruled there were always those who craved to know what power felt, and tasted like. Knowing that killing their leader would solve nothing, large amounts of Vampires who had a hunger for power went into hiding, and distinguished themselves from the others with the name Xavenera.
It is said that the Vampires who had disappeared from the Coven had truly turned evil since their conscience had more control over their own body than they themselves had. When the Xavenera found that they had more power than they ever knew, they fought the Vampires constantly which has not changed.
Typically the Xavenera offspring would be born with black eyes. The reason for this is unknown; there are many conspiracies that exist of course, but none have proven to be true. The most recent theory is that since the mother and father of the unborn are completely evil from the inside out, those are the first qualities given to their offspring. Enshrouded darkness and evilness.
The Vampires on the other hand, are usually born with pale blue eyes. In any case for those who didn’t want to follow their own fate, or if they weren’t fitting in there was the open door to the other side.
Vampires and Xavanerians could get lucky and become a fugitive and try to make amends with their enemies, but their eye colour would never change. Then if they didn’t get accepted there was no place left in this world for them. Death would be their only other option.
In this day an age we no longer have leaders but Queens. Each Queen has the power to make her people do as she wishes whether that be, becoming her servant or sacrificing ones life for mere entertainment.
Ever since I was born to the Vampires both Queens have been arguing over which side deserves me more. The reason for this behaviour is because I am assumed to be the strongest of all Vampires and Xavenerians. My verdict being my cursed violet eyes; for normally a Vampireling or Xavenera is born with either, as I've stated earlier, pale blue or black eyes. I got the nickname ‘Golden Child’ because ever since birth I have been Immune to both day and night whereas every other Vampire and Xavenerian can only stay alive in the darkness where light cannot harm their delicate skin.
I sense misfortune in the near future for both sides, misfortune indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Xavenera is pronounced

Z-haven-era