Miles Away From Those I Love

Chapter two

A month later
I was sat behind the bar, it was quiet as usual. Barely anyone knows it exists. Which I prefer, I hate it when there are masses of people being all sweaty and disgusting. I don't really like people, if I am honest.
"A beer." said a voice from behind me.
I placed my book down and turned around. I saw that man from the night I knocked the pint glasses over...Jimmy! He was sat on a stool wearing a black button down shirt with the top three buttons undone and a tie which was tied loosely around his neck. The sleeves were rolled up, showing off his tattoos. I could just see a pair of handcuffs tattooed on his neck.
"Katja," He smiled as he realised who I was
"Hi Jimmy. Beer did you say?" I asked
"That I did Kitty Kat." He smirked as he shifted in his seat.
"Bottle or draft?" I asked
"Any pint glasses left?" he teased
"You saw that? Erm...there should be."
"Bottle, but yeah I saw you fall. Cleared the glass off you too, stayed with you in the hospital until you came around and some woman/man came – Alexei – and told me to leave. My so called friends haven't stopped teasing me for being soft"
I smiled as I placed the bottle on the bar and pulled my stool over.
"I am very clumsy. Thanks though, I mean you didn't have to because I am still a stranger." I said
"What time do you finish?" he asked
"In about 20 minutes. Bar closes at half 9 on a Wednesday for some reason." I replied
At least it will be tonight.
Jimmy smiled as I hopped down from my stool.
"I like your smile." He called after me as I went to fetch my keys
"Love your hand cuffs." I smirked as I searched the little office for my keys.

There were footsteps behind me, a pair of arms slid around my waist. I turned around quickly and saw Jimmy.
"Jimmy, what are you doing?" I asked him as I felt a hand traced my spine.
His fingers traced almost every curve, every texture, and every part of my body as he looked at me. His thumb ran across my lip as he tilted my chin up.
"Can I kiss you?" he asked
"I don't do one night stand." I said uneasily.
He shook his head
"It's not." He replied before kissing me.
"How do you know it's not? Isn't the definition of a one night stand –"
"Because it's not. You are a beautiful girl Katja and I don't want to hurt you. Plus I don't do one night stands either." He admitted
"Sorry. Force of habit." I replied as he kissed me a second time.