Satisfied

Bite Me

Back in HQ, Dinozzo was watching McGee from behind his desk. He seemed so distracted from his work, which probably wont sit well with Gibbs when he notices he hasn't done any. That's all McGee needed, to miss out on more work. Considering everything Tony had put him through today, he decided to offer him help. "Whaddup, McMicrosoft?" Walking closer to the agent, he noticed McGee flinch. "Is it just my imagination, Tony, or are you being over sensitive today?"

McGee jumped to his feet, pushing back his chair into the filing cabinets behind him, making a crash loud enough to draw the attention of other NCIS agents, who peered over the partition walls in hope of locating the source of the noise. "You mocked me for screwing up at a scene! That could have got me fired, I'm having an off day, and you laughed at me!" Dinozzo was shocked. No matter how many times Tony had irritated him, McGee had never responded to him like this before. All he could muster up was a shrug, which led McGee to storm into the elevator, furiously banging at the buttons on the wall with the palm of his hand.

Tony stood, confused, eyebrows raised and his eyes fixed on the wall in front of him. His astonished facial expression disappeared when a he felt a dangerously swift 'thwack' hit him in the back of the head. It was a contact he had learned not to ignore during his years of working with Gibbs and turning back around to face his boss, he muttered an apology and ran toward the elevator to find McGee. Gibbs turned on his heel, browsing the agents who had dared to appear from their sunset orange bunkers, scowling back in return. "What?" he snapped, and the agents immediate reaction was to get out of Gibbs line of sight, ducking behind computer screens and case files.