Three Magical Fairies

The Three Fairies and Deci

One day a girl named Deci, short for Decibel 'her parents were cool that way', was walking down the street to her low budget flat. She had a terrible day at college and she was really tired, she cut down an alley and while she was walking said, "I wish I had a joint and," she sighed, "I wish I had Kev."

Then right in front of her a green puff of smoke and Billie Joe Armstrong was in front of her wearing a pink tutu and glittery wings over a suit, and he had a little star tipped wand, he looked down at himself and said, "Wow, this is a first." He looked back up at her, "You wished you had a joint?"

Deci nodded and asked, "Why are you... uh... dressed like that?"

Billie answered, "I'm the fucking Joint Fairy. See the wings, the wand thing... I don't understand the tutu either."

Deci looked at the ground, and then back up at him, strangely enough he was taller then she was, she said, "Why?"

Billie looked back down at the tutu and pulled at it, "Why what?"

She answered, "Why the Joint Fairy? And why me? Tons of people want joints, but I've never seen you with them."

Billie shrugged, "First time I've ever been called by anyone, I think it's 'cause in my contract it says I can only go to people with guitar talent, dye their hair tons of funky colors, and play good punk. And why I'm the Joint Fairy, is 'cause I ripped off the Tooth Fairy, I wanted to keep Joey and Jakob's first lost teeth. She can get angry when she wants too."

Deci thought about it and said, "So, you're the Joint Fairy and I'm here in an alley... ugh... I wish I had a coffee, I need caffeine."

Another puff of green smoke and Mike Dirnt was standing there in front of her with wings, tutu and the wand. He looked at her and said, "What the f... " then he saw Billie, "Billie?"

Billie looked at Mike, "Mike?"

"Billie?"
"Mike?"
"Billie?"
"Mike?"

Deci frowned at them and then noticed Mike's hair, "Cool, I wish I had a cool hairstyle like that!"

A puff of magenta colored smoke and right between Mike and Billie appeared Tré Cool and in a high pitch, fake English accent he said, "Deary, I am your Fairy Hairstylist, how may I help you?"

Deci's jaw dropped, there between Mike and Billie Joe, stood Tré Cool in a bright green tutu with glittery silver wings and a gold star tipped wand.

Mike and Billie stopped saying each other's names and stared at Tré.

Mike was the first one to say something, "Tré?"

Tré looked at Mike, "Mike?"

"Tré?"
"Mike?"
"Tré?"
"Mike?"

Deci looked at them and yelled, "Don't start that again!"

Mike turned to her, "Sorry. So, uh... why am I here?" Deci shrugged.

Billie grinned and said, "You wished for coffee, so here's Mike. You wish for a joint, here I am. You... um... I don't know why Tré's here."

Tré replied with the fake English accent, "You wished for a cool hairstyle, so here I am, deary."

Deci looked at Mike and Billie, "Anyone else getting creeped out by him calling me deary?"

Mike nodded, "So, if I'm the Coffee Fairy, how come I've never been called before?"

Tré studied Deci and walked around her. Deci frowned at Tré. Billie answered Mike, "What's in your contract?"

"What contract?"
"The one with the Tooth Fairy?"

"Oh, that contract, so she's in a band, can play good punk, and is gonna be famous?"

"That's what your contract said?"
Mike nodded, "Wonder what Tré's said."

Tré was walking around and around her looking her up and down, she was frowning at him and he couldn't take her frown anymore, "Deary if you don't stop frowning at me I'm not going to help you." While he talked his English accent faded and he talked normally.

Deci half smiled, "Sorry, I'm not used to people looking at me for so long."

Tré grinned, "S'okay, I'll help ya' with your hair. Let's see... what's your favourite color?"

Deci smiled, "Green!"

"Really?" He waved his magic wand and her hair turned a dark green.

"Cool!"

"Not done yet." He waved it again and her hair was shortened and spiked up.

"Cool!" She said in absolute awe. Then Tré handed her a mirror. Deci took the mirror and looked at her hair, "Oh, hell yeah! This rocks!"

Tré smiled at his accomplishments and said, "Let's go party!"