Three Magical Fairies

The Next Day.

Billie waved his wand and they all partied and got high.

The next day, Deci woke up from the floor to find Billie Joe Armstrong searching through her mini-fridge, he still had his tutu on, "Billie?"
He turned to face her, "Yeah?"
"You slept in a tutu?"
Billie looked down, "Oh, I sorta forgot I had this on." He looked back up at her with a huge grin, "but you gotta admit, I look pretty." He wiggled his eyebrows at her.
Mike sat up on the love seat and looked at Billie, "Billie, you're an ugly fucker." Mike smiled at Deci, "Morning."
Deci smiled back, "'Morning."
"Oh, I see how you are, call me the ugly fucker, you're not getting breakfast!"
Deci looked shocked, "You found breakfast?"
Tré sat up from the floor, "Shut up, it's four in the afternoon!! And I'm trying to sleep!!"
Deci looked at her watch and then realized she didn't have one on, so she repeated her question, "You found breakfast?"
Billie looked back in the fridge, "No, what the hell do you eat?"
Deci asked, "Anyone know what time it is?"
Tré yelled from the floor, "It's four!! I've told you this before!!"
Mike looked down at his watch, "It's actually eleven thirty."
"Thanks Mike, where's my phone?"
Tré yelled again, "Here!!" He threw something to Deci. Deci caught it and realized it was her phone, before she could say thank you, Tré said, "It was down my pants."
Deci eyed it suspiciously and then shrugged, "Thanks." She hit the speed dial and put it on speaker, when the other end picked up she yelled, "WAKE UP!!!!!"
The other end said, "No!" And there was a click.
Deci pouted at the phone, "Hey!"
"What!"
"I thought you hung up on me."
"No one can see you pout through the phone Deci. What'd you want?"
"Um... well, me and my three guests are hungry."
"Three? Is one of them... "
Deci interrupted him, "No!"
"Oh, sorry, I forgot, I'll be up in a minute."
"Thanks, bye my drummer."
"Wait! It'll be half an hour and I'm your what?!"
She hung up on him and looked at Billie, "It'll be half an hour."
"So you just call him for food?"
Deci nodded, "Well, we're in a band and if he doesn't feed his guitarist, then he's sorta screwed."
Tré looked at her, "He could find another band."
Deci thought about it for a second, "Don't you ever tell him that."
Mike was just sitting there, and then he spoke, "So um... you've got a shower right?"
Deci walked over to him and sniffed him, "Oh! Dude, use the purple body wash! Go!"
Mike looked at her, "I don't smell that bad... do I?"
Deci grinned, "No, but the purple stuff smells better than the green stuff."
Mike ran off to the bathroom.
Tré got up off of the floor and looked at Deci, "Porn!!!"
Deci looked around, "Where?"
Tré shrugged, "I don't know. So, deary, what are we doing today?" Tré grinned at her.
Deci sat down on the love seat, "I am going to sit here 'til Dare gets here, then we're gonna eat and then... I don't know, what do you wanna do?"
Billie sat down beside Deci, "Dare? Who the hell named you people?"
Deci grinned, "Dare used to be Eric and I've always been called Decibel."
"Is there another member to this band you have?"
Deci bit her lip and looked down.
Billie noticed how she now looked uncomfortable, "I'm sorry. I... " Billie thought the third member was dead.
"No, it's okay, it's just... we were close, really close." Then Deci realized what Billie thought, "He's not dead, if that's what you're thinking. He just moved away, well ran away, we started Jogg a little bit after the end of high school. We were still living with our parents. He didn't want to stay with his and none of us had enough money to get a place so... he told us he was gonna do it, we told him to wait, one night he called me, I didn't have my phone on and he left a message that said he was running away that night. I didn't check my phone until morning and it was too late, I didn't stop him."
While she was talking Tré had sat down beside her. He noticed how it looked like she was about to cry and he hugged her.
"I couldn't find him, I looked everywhere we used to hang out and I couldn't find him." She broke down in Tré's arms. He rubbed her back and comforted her.
Billie hugged her and Mike came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He stared at them, "What happened while I took a shower?"
Billie looked at Mike and said, "She... she lost a friend, literally."
Mike frowned and sat down in Deci's lap and hugged her. Unknown to Mike, Tré untied Mike's towel. After Deci calmed down and Mike, Billie Joe, and Tré stopped hugging her, Mike stood up. His towel fell down around his ankles. Deci couldn't help it, she just stared, Mike saw her and blushed, then he saw Tré laughing, "Damn it Tré!" He grabbed his towel and ran to the bathroom.
Billie looked at Deci and smiled, "Enjoy the view?"
Deci just nodded slowly.
Dare came through the door with a tray. He stopped and stared at the two sitting on the loveseat with Deci.
Deci looked up at him and said, "Food?"
Dare nodded.
Mike poked his head out of the bathroom, "Uh... I don't have any clothes."
Deci stood up and went over to her closet, she pulled out a sleeveless black shirt, a pair of cargo pants and a studded belt. She handed them all to Mike and he went back into the bathroom.
Dare was still staring when Deci got up and took the tray away from him, "Thank you."

Dare poked Deci when she turned around and whispered, "It's Green Day."