Three Magical Fairies

Confused.

"No problem." Mike smiled back, "Now you... " he turned to Tré and he wasn't smiling anymore.
Deci went back into the bathroom.
Tré looked at him wide eyed, "What I do?"
"Not what you did, what you're gonna do."
"What am I gonna do?"
"Tell me everything I can and cannot do."
Tré looked relieved and rolled his eyes, "Oh, is that all?"
"Sarcasm will get you nowhere. Now, I'm a confused Coffee Fairy, with... as far I know, no limits."
Tré's eyes got wide again, "A... a... CONFUSED Coffee Fairy, oh, no all the espressos will be decaf and... oh, no... no... all the normal coffee's will be... wait, you're confused? How? Didn't you read your contract that Adie made up?"
Billie sat up and listened, "What about my wife?"
Tré frowned at Billie, "Your wife drew up all our contracts."
"She did?"
"God, Billie... " Tré snapped his fingers and all three of them were holding their contracts. Tré read over his, "Ooh, I only have one more person to go before... I've never read this part before... Guys! Read your damn contract!"
Deci came out of the bathroom and saw the guys reading papers, "So, uh... what's goin' on?"
Tré started jumping around, Mike looked confused, and Billie's jaw dropped.
"Okay... why are you jumping Tré?"
Tré jumped over to Deci, "I'm gonna be twenty again!" He grabbed Deci's hands and started dancing with her.
Deci looked confused, but shrugged and danced with Tré.
When they were done Billie looked at Tré, "What about Adie, I can't live without her?"
Tré grinned, "Billie, Billie, Billie... Adie... " He looked down and then looked back up with a huge grin, "Adie is... "
Just then a huge BOOM is heard, along with swear words and, "Stupid amp!! I told Deci to get a new one!!"
Deci hid behind Tré, "Oopsie!"
Dare burst into the room, his orange hair covered in black soot and his white band shirt wet and clinging to him, "Deci! I almost caught on FIRE!!"
Deci peeked around Tré and grinned, "But you didn't. That's a good thing right?"
Tré looked at Dare, "Why are you wearing a bra?"
Dare's face contorted in confusion and rage all at once, it made Deci giggle. Dare glared at Deci, "What!? This is not a bra, it's a back brace!"
Tré frowned, "Don't fucking yell at me!"
Dare closed his eyes, "Sorry Tré." Then he fell backwards.
Deci's eyes got huge and she ran over to him, "Are you okay?"
Without opening his eyes, Dare said, "No, I think I'm just going to lay here, near death experiences don't make me feel too good, you go have fun."
Deci looked at him, "Are you having a heart attack?"
Dare shook his head, "Go! I wanna be alone!"
Deci stood up and frowned, "But... "
Dare opened one eye, "No, buts! Go, have fun! Leave me alone, please."
The Green Day trio and Deci walked out of the room. When they were a few feet down the hall Deci said, "But it's my room."

They all went to the mall and after they came back they found Dare playing the drums in the basement and he was perfectly okay. Billie, Mike and Tré had to go home, they said they'd come back though.

Since, nothing else really happens to Deci for the next few days, we'll switch to Kev...