Status: Might be more than a one-shot?

Living's a Wicked Dream

Living's A Wicked Dream.

Matthew had never seen a human more extraordinary than Brian Haner, Jr. He had a face chiseled like the Roman men Matt had fucked before he was changed and the cocky attitude of today's raunchiest rock star. Matthew was impressed, but not overly so. There were things in this world that most would never really believe in and Matt was one of them. He walked in shadows, avoiding the light and fed off the blood of human and animal alike. His body was human in appearance but super human in strength, agility, and intelligence.

It was these very things that made it possible for him to capture Brian. Though his good looks-for he was considered, even by today's standards, to be unbelievably gorgeous-were enough to intrigue Brian, once he realized that Matt wasn't quite human, like any other man he became terrified. Matt was sure if he hadn't pinned the large man down, and pressed his sharp fangs to his throat to cease all struggling, that he wouldn't be in the position he was in now.

"Fuck." The man, incredibly human and alive, clutched Matt's pale, wide shoulders and pushed his hips toward him.

Caught up in the pleasure of being deeply embedded in Brian's tight, warm body, Matt pressed his cold fangs against Brian's throat a little harder. He watched his large brown eyes glaze over in pleasure and his body twitch. He let up the pressure only a little and shifted so that Brian was practically being held up by Matt's large dick. The man grabbed his hair and lifted his head up, "Bite me, Matt."

"No." He protested, "You don't know what you're asking for."

"Just a little taste." Brian knew more about vampires than Matt thought he did. He knew once Matt tasted his blood, he'd never be able to stop until he'd drained him or made him his.

Matt groaned and tilted his head so that his mouth was over Brian's throat. None too gently he bit down , tearing into a vein but not into the jugular that would kill him. Brian groaned in both pain and pleasure as Matt went crazy, his hips pumping and grinding straight into him at a rapid pace while he sucked the vital blood from his veins. Just as Brian's ability to feel anything at all faded and his vision grew dim he could faintly hear Matt telling him to drink. Cold skin pressed against his dry lips and as equally cold, metallic blood almost choked him before he responded to the command.

The taste was acidic but addictive and he was sucking hard on the bloody wrist he knew was Matt's even as Matt licked his neck, helping the wounds from his bite to heal. He finally stopped when Matt petted his hair and thrust into him hard, telling him he would be okay now. He clutched onto him even harder, the feel of the almost marble like skin of Matt's stomach rubbing against his cock, their blood drying between them causing him untold amounts of pleasure.

Matt bit his own arm to keep from biting Brian again, his eyes closing against the taste of his own blood as opposed to the sweet, honey taste of Brian's. Just as he got use to it, Brian's finger probed the side of his mouth, slipping past his lips to brush his fangs. His finger was coated in his own blood and Matt immediately latched on, sucking on it. The taste threw him into euphoria and he came violently into Brian. He shuddered as Brian came too and collapsed against the mattress. He slid out of him and started to pick up his clothing. Brian moaned and reached for him. He grabbed Brian's hands, "Relax, Brian, you're about done with changing."

"Stay with me." He panted.

He nodded and sat back on the side of the mattress, running his hands over him to sooth his jerking body. He leaned in and kissed him, tangling their tongues together, letting him taste his own blood. Brian clutched his shoulders and moaned again, "More, Matt, more."

He chuckled, "Relax, Brian. I can't give you more of your own blood."

"No. More of you . . ." He pulled him back down and tearing at his clothes.

Matt remembered the lust he had for the god-like creature who'd changed him in the throes of sex. He knew he'd done the same to Brian, ruined him for any other vampire until he himself was destroyed, but he didn't regret it. Brian's change became complete just as he shoved his dick back into Brian's ass and he smiled a fanged, wicked smile when Brian bit him with new, sharp teeth. He returned the favor, nipping him until the blood ran, one thought running through his mind: Mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a one-shot for a friend, but I've been thinking about it a lot and I think I could make it an ongoing story. Anyone like that idea, let me know.