Status: In the making.

One and Only

The Catrell twins just moved to bright, lively Atlanta with their family.
Everything is a mystery. Everything causes curiosity.
The first day of going to their new school, Westlake High School,
the twins meet Justin, a caring and über beautiful boy, and Chaz,
a major comedian anyone could love. After getting used to the new
city and everything slows down a bit, things start getting interesting.
  1. First Day
    Where Jesi and Jami join Westlake, and Chaz and Justin make fools of themselves.~
  2. Surprise, Surprise
    RECAP: "Nice, uh, meeting you, Chaz and..?" Jesi pointed to Skateboard Kid, not knowing what to call him besides the stupid surname she gave him. "Justin. Justin Bieber."
  3. The Tour
    RECAP: "You girls ready?," Chaz questioned, a hint of amusement in his voice. He recieved two shy nods in return. The quad then made their way to the gigantic plank-like door and shoved it open. "You kids stay out of trouble, now."
  4. I'll Be There
    RECAP: Chaz, Justin, Jesi, and Jami went on to their second-hour classes. For Jami, it was Computer Basics with Mrs. Connoly. For the other three, it was BioCell with Richardson. A whole day was ahead of them. One that, during it, anything could happ
  5. Awkward
    RECAP: "So, you do wanna hang out..?" More brief giggles came from Jesi, who was now looking up at Justin. "Yes, I'd like to actually." "Awesome. I'll come get you at five-thirty."
  6. Breathtaking (Part I of Chapter Six)
    RECAP: Two teenaged beings stood outside of 276 Cheshire Street. Silence took over the quiet cul-de-sac, and even though the date had just started, Jesi already felt awkward.