Dancer Girl

Music is Like Candy

The announcer person said the program was beginning. He reminded everyone to turn off their phones, no photography, the likes, and we started. I was only in the dance at the end, so I had nothing to do for about an hour and a half.

I decided to do another warm up. During the plies, I noticed my right leg was hurting again. It had been hurting since Tuesday, but I danced through it. This isn't the first time my lower legs have caused me pain. I was 12 and in 'Beauty and the Beast.' I didn't worry about it then, but I figured I should probably go to the doctors after I got home.

So, my class went on with my leg hurting more and more until it turned into an excruciating throb. It hurt to walk, but I knew I couldn't pull out of the recital now. I got my costume on and tried to rest my feet for the last ten minutes I had.

James came back to get me when the dance before mine started. He noticed my limping.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. My leg is just aching. I'll be fine."

"Okay," He said like he didn't believe me.

"Really, I will." He didn't reply. We made it to the wings in time for the second half of their Hip hop dance. "Why didn't you do the hip hop dance?" I whispered so the audience couldn't hear me.

He shrugged. "Just didn't feel like doing hip hop this year. It's not really my type of thing."

I giggled remembering a saying my friend once told me.

"What's so funny?"

"Music is like candy, you throw away all the w/rappers."

So, of course, he has to start rapping. Badly too.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://stories.mibba.com/read/309945/Just-a-Feeling/

grr... me and my stupid deals. I owe you people three chapters in one day. ):