Dancer Girl

You're a Nerd

Again, James was late picking me up. At least this time he told me he would be. After school I went searching for the New Boy.

"Hey, babe." I said when I found him.

"Hey, uh, person."

That made me pout. "What? You get a 'babe,' but I'm just a person."

"Yup."

"Gee, thanks, New Boy."

He laughed. "Is your ride late again?"

I nodded, still pouting.

"You know I have a car, right?" He asked, "I can always take you home for him."

"I still don't know if you're a creeper, so no thanks." I laughed.

Now it was his turn to pout. "You think I'm a creeper." He pretended to start to cry. His reaction made me blurt out a question.

"Are you gay, New Boy?" I mentally face-palmed myself and wondered where the stupid filter between my brain and my mouth was today.

Blushing, he feebly tried to deny it. "Psh, no.....no definitely not....What would make you think that?"

"Don't worry about it New Boy. Gay people are amazing. I've always wanted a gay bestfriend, " I grinned at him. "But I have to wonder, why are all the cute ones gay?"

"Um, they had too many girls hit on them?" He guessed.

"I wonder if that makes Alex Gaskarth or John O'Callaghan or Pete Wentz or Cristofer Drew are gay."

"Probably not." He said, "People like the first three tend to never get tired of girls." He made a face and his voice was full of jealousy. The gay boy had a crush apparently.

I laughed. "Yeah, you have a point."

"I know. Pfft, manwhores."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What? I can't think they're manwhores and a have a crush on them?"

"I guess you can."

"Mmmm." Our conversation died, and considering the person present, I didn't think 'gay baby' was appropriate.

"Soooo, what do you think of Transformers?" I said randomly.

"Giant robots killing each other is flippin' amazing!!!!" He practically screamed.

"I know, right!! I cried when Jazz died, though. He was all like, 'you wanna piece of me,' and he was all like, 'no, I want two,' and he ripped him in half. TT.TT"

"Right, stupid helicopter guy."

"You know you're a nerd, right New Boy?"

"Yup. Do you?"

"Most definitely."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love gay people, I love Transformers, I love Alex Gaskarth, I love Jack Barakat, I love Zack Merrick, I love Rian Dawson, I love John O'Callaghan, I love Pete Wentz, and I love Cristofer Drew. If you wanna know anything else I love, idk, just message me, I guess.

6 more. People updated.

Imma be gone for about a month. On the first of December, I will be back, but I'm devoting my time to another project sorry people who actually read my story. Maybe if I get yelled at enough in the comments I'll come back.