Dancer Girl

Hanging With Justin

I wobbled on my crutches over to my lunch table. This time, though, someone was waiting for me.

"Hiya, New Boy!"

"You know I'm not gonna be New Boy forever, right?"

"Yeah, but I think I forgot your name, so lets just stick with New Boy." I said sitting down. He started cracking up. I didn't think me forgetting his name would've been so funny.

"So. . ." He said between his manly giggles. "Watcha doin. . . . After school?"

"Well, I wasn;'t doing anything, but considering you just asked me what I was doing, Imma assume that you wanted to hang out with me and go ahead and clear my already empty schedule." I grinned.

"Cool," he said. He got up and left me to go eat lunch with his Drama friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So," I said.

"So," he said.

"Watcha wanna do?"

He smiled and pulled my hand, "Come here."

He started to walk away a little too fast for me. "Wait! Still got a broken leg here!"

Laughing, he jogged back to help me. We walked around to the back of the school. We saw more of his friends.

"Hey!" The waved happily. Almost drunkenly.

"Hi," he grinned back. "Look who's joined us." He gestured to me.

Him and I hobbled over to them.

"Who is she?" One of the girls asked New Boy.

"This is Gen," he glared at her. "And she's cool."

"That's when I noticed what the group was passing around. A syringe.

"Whoa, what the hell is going on here?" I asked, eyeing the freaking needle. Have I mentioned that I hate them?

"Yeah, she's cool," The chick rolled her eyes and put the syringe in her arm.

Suddenly, I thought back to when I met Justin. He'd been very shaky at the time. He was sweating too. Why he wouldn't tell me why he moved here. I hadn't thought of it much then, or later. But now I know what's up.

"You want a shoot?" He held out the same syringe the other girl had used.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wowza. That was a crappy chapter. I didn't know how to make it happen. I think it's 13 now.