Dancer Girl

The Night Before

We pulled into the garage, and I was out of the car before we stopped. I ran into my room, and grabbed a suitcase.

I was packing and my mom came in with a giant box of travel size shampoos, lotions, body sprays, soaps, and just about anything else you can travel size.

I was almost packed, when Mr. Grenville texted me. "Don't forget your dance clothes. You're taking classes with the Princeton dance majors."

I replied. "Wouldn't dream of it."

His next text came fast. "Be at Detroit Metro by 7:00."

"Okey dokey."

I did my stretches, pilates, and crunches before hopping into bed at 8. But, of course, I couldn't sleep.

I lay awake all night imagining what Princeton was going to be like. I'd seen all the pictures and stuff, but I bet it would be a whole lot different. I couldn't wait. And my first flight tomorrow. That was going to be awesome.

After about 2 hours of just laying in bed, thinking, I still couldn't sleep. I crawled out of bed and started my workout again. 200 crunches, 30 seconds of splits on each side, and a pilates video later, I was still not tired.

My night continued like that until about 5, when my mother 'woke' me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, don't even try to lie to me and tell me this chapter was good. It was poopy. and short
-pouty face-