Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 23

Jessica’s POV
The next day I got up and answered the door to find a delivery man there with all of the furniture I had ordered for the rooms. I grinned in happiness and got the men to put the items in the rooms they were bound for and tipped them well once they were finished.
Smiling as I checked that everything was here I was glad that I had finally gotten some furniture for the place because it was looking depressing with nothing in the rooms. Looking at the things I had to build I saw that they were simple flat packs so I went out to the garage and picked up the tool box and carried it back into the house and set about putting the things together.
I soon had the sitting room done with the sofa in place and an arm chair I had liked, I also had some fluffy bean bags for if I had more than could fit and with the guys I knew that they would come in handy. The dining room table was put together and all the chairs and I placed some books on the book shelves in there which I knew I would fill soon as I loved to read. The kitchen was all done so I did nothing in there then I moved up the stairs and went into the spare room and moved the bed into place and the wardrobe then the desk and chest of drawers. I put sheets on the bed then placed some in the wardrobe for when people stayed there before I walked into my design room and got to work on placing the drawing table in front of the window then mailing corkboards to the wall and pinning some drawings and photos I had to it then building the small storage until I had gotten to hold all the paper and paints and pencils etc in. Finally in that room I set up my easel which I had gotten and set the various canvas next to it against the wall.
I moved into my own room and pushed my wardrobe into place and then my chest of drawers and my vanity table before I put up some framed articles of mine which were my first and some others which were my favourite. I also put up some shelves and placed some mementoes from my times abroad before I placed some small things like make-up and perfumes on my vanity.
Looking around my room I noticed the obvious; I didn’t have a bed yet. I sighed then turned around and walked down the stairs to the kitchen
“why didn’t I get a bed” I muttered to myself as I grabbed a can of coke from the fridge and popped it open before taking a long drag then sighing in content before I moved into the sitting room and sitting on the sofa then grabbing a magazine and flipping through it bored.
Brian’s POV
“see ya guys!” I called to the guys as I headed out the doors of the studio ready to go and see Jessica. I climbed into my car and sped off down the road to her place.
I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. A few moments later the door opened to reveal Jessica smiling up at me dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I smiled down at her as she let me in the house and I could see the difference immediately, all the furniture was here and it didn’t echo anymore. Turning around I raised a brow and smirked
“got your stuff then?” Jessica laughed
“yes I did, though I still don’t have a bed” I chuckled
“how could you forget the bed?” she huffed
“I didn’t forget it! I just haven’t seen one I like yet” I chuckled and taking her hand I said
“come on honey, I’ll take you to get a bed, put on some shoes” Jessica rolled her eyes
“Brian I can’t go and get a bed now, I’ll go tomorrow” I shook my head
“no you are not sleeping on that sofa or in that tent another night, this is your house and you are gonna sleep in it in your own bed now get moving” Jessica stuck her tongue out at me but did as I said and got some shoes and we were soon in my car heading to a store.
We had been testing the beds in the place, laying on them or bouncing on them, I had even been making some very suggestive movements on them to see if they squeaked or anything which made Jessica laugh.
We moved over to the other side of the store and I heard Jessica squeal lightly before she ran over and jumped on a bed. Making my way over I smiled and asked
“so I take it you like this one?” Jessica grinned up at me
“oh yes this is my bed, feel it” she then grabbed my hand and pulled me down so I was lying beside her and I could feel how comfortable it was. Nodding I said
“yeah this is a good bed, go get someone and buy it” Jessica laughed before getting up and disappearing.
I got comfortable and closed my eyes but I was soon woken up when Jessica slapped my thigh and said
“Brian, come on we have to get back to mine and get the bed in place” opening my eyes I looked at her confused
“err Jess I’m pretty sure this won’t fit in my car, flat pack or not” Jessica laughed and pulled on my hand
“no Brian, I got one for the delivery men to bring it for us in their van” I raised a brow and sat up
“how did you get him to do that?” Jessica batted her eyelashes at me
“by being sweet little old me now hurry up” I groaned but let her pull me to my feet and out the door past the young delivery guy who she waved and grinned at, the guy looked star struck, even more so when he saw me next to her and I knew that I would get asked for my autograph when we got to her house.
The bed was now set up in Jessica’s room and we were laid out on it, the kid had wanted my autograph so I had signed his shirt with a sharpie Jess had then we hauled the bed up the stairs and got the mattress on it then Jessica put the sheets on it before collapsed on the bed exhausted
“I don’t think I can get up” I moaned and Jessica groaned
“me either, just sleep here tonight” I turned my head and looked at her
“you sure?” she nodded sleepily
“yeah it’s fine, just take your shoes off” I chuckled then yawned so nodding I kicked my shoes off and Jessica did the same before we settled back and drifted off into sleep.