Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 33

Jessica’s POV
Hannah and I went home and spent the rest of the day making her look beautiful with facials and nails, all that fun stuff though we had a load of fun doing it plus I joined in doing some things as well like the facial though I didn’t do my nails, I liked the colour they were.
Hannah was laid on the sofa at the moment with a face mask on, she had the cucumbers on her eyes though I told her they did nothing but she said she wanted it to be just like in the movies so I just gave them to her and let her lie back and relax.
I glanced at the clock and saw that she had about half an hour until Zacky showed up so I got up and walked over to the sofa, nudging her. She reached up and removed a piece of cucumber then asked
“what?” I grinned
“you have half an hour, you night wanna go wash that stuff off then get dressed” Hannah groaned but got to her feet and made her way upstairs, my laughter following her.
I could hear her up there still 25 minutes later trying to find something to wear; I shook my head at her actions but stopped when I heard the doorbell. I heard a muffled curse from upstairs making me grin as I made my way to the front door so I could answer it.
Pulling open the door I smiled seeing Zacky stood there looking quick good in dark jeans and a shirt. I motioned for him to come in and he did so, following me into the living room where I picked up a pair of scissors I happened to have on hand. I turned to him and smirked maliciously
“ok Zacky here’s the deal, you hurt her then I chop off something important with this lovely pair of rusty scissors, got it?” Zacky gulped then nodded and I grinned before I walked over and slapped him on the back “well have a good time then and well if you guys get it on can you go to yours because I don’t wanna hear that stuff in my house ok?” Zacky chuckled
“I’ll remember” I smiled then turned as I heard footsteps on the stairs. As she came into view I remembered the scissors in my hand and looked around quickly for a place to hide them, I ended up shoving them under the cushions on the sofa just as she came into the room. I smiled innocently at her but she still looked at me suspiciously though she ignores it as she smiles at Zacky who I grinning at her
“hey so are we going?” she asked and Zacky nodded before he walked over and took her hand in his. Hannah looked at me and said
“I’ll be home at some point, don’t wait up” I laughed and winked at her making her giggle before they turned with a wave from each and left the house.
I sighed as I sat down on the sofa, I now had nothing to do. I looked around and my gaze fell on the TV, might as well watch some films. I got up and walked into the kitchen and took a packet of popcorn out of the cupboard and carried it into the sitting room. I set it down on the table then moved over to the DVD cabinet and looked through for something to watch, I fancied something action so i looked for something that fit.
I had chosen one film and was looking for another when the doorbell rang again. I looked towards the door confused, who would be here now? I sighed as I got to my feet and moved to the door looking through the peephole and smiling when I saw it was Brian, I threw open the door with a smile
“hey Brian, what are you doing here?” Brian shrugged though he smiled
“can’t I come and see you?” I shrugged playfully
“I don’t know can you?” he laughed then stepped towards me making me back up until he was fully in the house then he turned and shut the door before he turned back to me and pulled me into a hug
“hey there” I laughed and hugged him back
“hey to you, you wanna watch some films with me?” he nodded and we moved to the sitting room again where I put in the film I had chosen, Chronicles of Riddick, then I moved back to sit beside him on the sofa. Brian pulled me close to him, putting an arm around my shoulders, and I relaxed into the warmth of his body.
As the film went on we talked a little and ate some popcorn.
When it finished I let Brian pick a film and we sat back in the same position and watched it though this time my eyes started to close and my limbs started to feel heavy, I knew I was falling asleep though I didn’t want to but the inevitable happened and I fell asleep curled into Brian.
Brian’s POV
I looked down and smiled seeing Jess asleep curled into me. I pulled her closer and she snuggled into me more, I couldn’t help but chuckle a little at the sight though I loved it, she was just so small and warm. As I watched her I could feel my own eyes drifting closed so I lay back pulling her with me so she was tucked into my side as we lay down on the sofa and I closed my eyes and gave myself over to sleep.
Hannah’s POV
I waved good bye to Zacky as he drove away. When he was out of sight I closed the door and leant back against it with a sigh, the night was perfect. I stood up straight after my girly moment and moved to go up the stairs but I saw a glow coming from the living room. I sighed knowing that Jess must have stayed up for me so I moved towards the room.
I was half shocked and half expecting the sight before me, Brian and Jess were curled up on the sofa together looking uber cute.
I giggled though a thought came to my head so I left the room rushing upstairs to grab my camera. I came back to the room and turned it on then filmed it for a couple of minutes so that I had enough footage, as if they knew they were being filmed though they moved closer and Brian’s arms tightened around her and Jess moved her hand to his chest.
When I had enough I turned it off and smiled at them before I moved up the stairs, yawning, it had been a long day. I took off my clothes and messed up my hair to loosen the hair spray then I climbed into bed, satisfied with the way today turned out, and fell asleep smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just Went To See HIM Before I Put This Up And I LOVED It, Met The Opening Band Dommin Aswell And They Were Damn Good Aswell, Definately In My Top Ten Bands!!!