Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chaoter 38

Jessica’s POV
It’s been a week and I haven’t fallen into a coma or anything so I think I’m out of the blue. Michelle was put into a rehab/psychiatric ward for the time being, she was being given medication for the outbursts and counselling over why she did it, I knew why, because she’s crazy, though I didn’t say that to Val.
Val had been going to visit her every day, hoping that she would get better but most of the time she refused to talk to Val, the first day she lunged at her and tried to attack her, they sedated her in front of Val and it cut her up bad, she still blames herself though we all tell her it’s not her fault.
I think the only good thing that has happened lately is that Leana and Jimmy set a date for the wedding though it has to be done in the next five months as that is when the guys leave for tour to promote the new album meaning we have a lot of work to do in a short amount of time and Leana has drafted us all in including me though I am to strictly do things by phone apparently as everyone was still kind of worried about me no matter what I said about feeling better.
Ok so there is something wrong, I keep getting headaches now and they seem to be light sensitive meaning that during the day I have to wear sunglasses when I go out which isn’t fun and I had Brian turn the brightness down on the TV and the computer so it didn’t hurt if I use it too long and it kind of sucks but hey what can you do.
The guys had all decided in their wisdom that having only one song left to complete on the album means that we have to go out and party to celebrate.
Brian sat on my bed whining as I dressed for the occasion
“baby you look fine in anything! Just throw on a skirt and let’s go!” I turned away from the wardrobe and raised a brow at him
“just throw on a skirt? I don’t think so, this is a ‘special’ occasion according to you guys so you are going to suffer while I look my best” I stuck my tongue out and turned around again to examine the clothes while Brian groaned again. I laughed internally as I already knew what I was going to wear but I was teasing Brian and it felt so good.
I eventually pulled out the outfit I decided on and dressed in black shorts and a black camisole with a black and white striped tank over the top. I pulled on a pair of black heels and did my make up natural with black eyeliner then straightened my hair and I was done.
Brian sighed in appreciation and stood up coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me. Looking down at me he narrowed his eyes and said
“you did that on purpose didn’t you?” I looked up at him amused before I leaned in and kissed him. Pulling away I grinned
“of course I did honey, did you really think I take that long to decide what to wear?” Brain rolled his eyes and smacked me lightly on the ass before dragging me out of the room as I giggled to myself.
Walking down the hall we came to a stop at Hannah’s door; poking my head in I saw her sat at her computer dressed for tonight but messing around with the film.
“come on Hannah, we’re heading out now, leave that til later” Hannah turned and looked at me with a smile
“yeah I know I should but it’s nearly finished” I shrugged
“it can nearly be finished later but now you need to film the after party type stuff” Hannah lit up as she stood grabbing her camera and gushed
“oh I know the fans will love it and it will be such a good ending to the whole tape I mean you can run credits during it and stuff and it would look so cool!” I grinned as I listened before we left her room and headed downstairs where Brian was waiting with the car keys. Brian was driving us there while I drove us back like last time as I’m not that big of a drinker really and plus it was his wrap up night so he deserved to drink, Val wasn’t drinking either so she could drive the rest of them home.
Arriving at the club we were let in immediately and taken to the VIP area where we met all the others who were already there. The VIP area was filled with the guys, the producers, the techies and anyone else involved in the making of the new album so it was pretty full.
We walked to the guys and gals and Hannah immediately turned on her camera and made her way to Zacky. I watched amused as Zacky stole her camera and held it towards them as he pulled her in for a kiss so the camera caught it, I thought it was cute.
Looking back I smiled at everyone as Jimmy shouted
“the band is complete!” we all laughed before Jimmy called attention and once everyone was looking over Matt held up a glass
“I would like to thank everyone for the help to get this done and well I thank fuck it is over!” he got a laugh form everyone for that before he carried on “well yeah and so we are done and tonight is a night to get fucked so have a drink and get sloshed!” the crowd cheered before everyone took a drink then went back to partying.
The rest of the evening was spent with the guys getting drunk while Val and I watched on amused. It was quite funny when Hannah snuck up behind Matt with the camera and when he turned around he jumped a mile in the air throwing his drink over Johnny who glared at him then dumped his beer over Matt. Matt just looked at him with a raised brow before he laughed and licked his arm of beer going
“Mmm” before he went and got another.
The hard part came with getting everyone to go home, we stayed until closing and then Val and I had to shove everyone into the cars and get them home, I took Zacky, Hannah and Brian while she took Matt, Johnny, Lacey, Jimmy and Leana but we eventually got them in and I could head home.
Hannah and Zacky stumbled up the stairs together giggling while I dragged Brian up the stairs and into my room. I laid him on my bed and took off his boots before I got him to take off his jeans and then I got undressed myself and got into the bed beside him.
Once in he pulled me to him and I snuggled into him though he smelled of beer but I suspected I did too having been in a club.
“night Jess” Brian mumbled and I smiled before I whispered back
“night Brian” I then closed my eyes and breathed in slowly until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Would Just Like To Say Hello To crushed, Hey There!!!