Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 39

Jessica’s POV

I can’t put up with this anymore! Leana is driving me mad with her ordering us about and she keeps changing her mind every three minutes about what she wants, I suspect poor Jimmy is not getting any say in what is happening and to be honest I wish he would as he would most likely be a hell of a lot easier to work with than her. I love the girl but she is just getting on my nerves.
Hell I told her to calm down yesterday and she glared at me then gave me this whole speech, shouted, that she couldn’t and wouldn’t calm down til it was perfect then she went on to about how she dreamed of this since she was a child and it was going to go how she wanted it or else so I just shut her out and did what she wanted, it was so much easier than arguing with her.
I took a deep breath and let it out as I calmed myself down, Brian was coming over soon to take me out on a date so I had to be ready.
I stepped under the jets of water coming from my shower and felt the tension run out of my body emitting a moan form me at the feeling.
By the time I got out of the shower I was stress free and ready to get dressed for the date so walking into my room I pulled on some underwear and then dressed in the skinny jeans I had picked coupled with a purple camisole and a purple patterned peasant blouse and then pulled on a pair of wedge heels. I curled my hair then did my make up lightly before I walked downstairs just in time for the door to be knocked on.
Opening it up I found Brian stood there grinning
“ready?” he asked and I nodded while he held out his hand and I took it letting him take me to the car where we got in and headed out to where ever he was taking me.
We ended up in a restaurant not far from the centre of town which was supposed to be quite good and I was happy to see that they served burgers as I had been dying for some meat for a while having not really gone food shopping in a while and resorting to tinned cans, mental note to do so soon.
Smiling at Brian across the table I fiddled with the cutlery as he asked
“so how has your day been?” I groaned
“urgh don’t ask, Leana is a bitch!” Brian threw back his head and laughed while I sat there and pouted at him.
When he was finished he looked at me and seeing my look he took my hand
“aww honey, I’m sorry I just thought it was funny how you said it, has she really been that bad” I nodded
“yeah she shouts at all of us and especially me because I keep telling her to calm down” Brian smiled
“so you’re the voice of reason” I shook my head
“no that would be Val, she had to keep the peace with us all as Hannah went to hit Leana at one point, it was quite funny but grr she is just so annoying at the moment” Brian smiled before he asked curiously
“don’t you think you would be like that at your wedding?” I shook my head and said vehemently
“no way! My wedding will be simple in my own back yard and everyone can wear what the hell they want!” Brian grinned
“really? Wow so you could go in just jeans, sounds great!” I giggled
“well yeah I mean I’m not one for fuss, as long as the people I want are there it’s all fine” Brian nodded and said teasingly
“I’ll keep it all in mind” I laughed and the topic turned to other things.
At the end of the night when Brian pulled up in front of my house he groaned. Turning to him I asked
“what’s up?” Brian looked at me pained
“I have to go back to mine and Leana and Jimmy are going to be arguing and fighting” I looked at him concerned and reaching out I ran a finger under his eye
“is that why you look so tired?” he nodded and frowning I said “come and stay here”
“really?” he asked and I nodded
“yeah you can’t go back if you can’t sleep while you can here so get your butt inside” Brian laughed and together we went in and spent the rest of the night together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a Filler But Not