Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 42

No One’s POV
Wedding day finally and everyone is getting ready for it.
Leana got up at about five in the morning to get ready for the ceremony and immediately woke up Jess and Hannah having stayed there that night as it was traditional for Jimmy not to see her the night before the wedding and she had wanted everything by the book and perfect.
Jimmy had woken a little later having spent the night drinking a bit with Brian as a toast to getting married the next day though he admits he probably shouldn’t have drunk that much but it wasn’t bad enough that he had to shut the curtains and avoid light, Leana would have killed him if he did have a hangover that bad.
Everyone got ready for the day with the girls all going to Jess’ place while the guys went to Brian’s to first collect their suits and button flowers then making their way to the church they got ready there in one of the vestibules.
The girls got dressed and made up with their hair being done and Jess found herself thankful that she had enough bathrooms because frankly it would have been a nightmare of squabbling if she hadn’t.
By then the parents had joined the party with Leana’s Mom fussing about how beautiful she looked while Jimmy’s Mom cried at the fact her little boy was all grown up and starting his own family. At the church their Dad’s had gotten there a bit later than expected and were with the guys; Jimmy’s Dad having brought a hip flask and was discretely letting Jimmy have a few sips to take the edge off his nerves having known that Jimmy would be nervous while Leana’s Dad was pacing around by the doors waiting for them to turn up so he could walk his girl down the aisle, a moment he had both been dreading and looking forwards to for a long time.
The girls rushed around as they raced to get Leana in the car and to the church on time with them all being crammed into a car not wanting to turn up in a limo, no that would be later on the way to the reception. Leana had her veil in her hand and kept plucking at it nervously though when her mother noticed she slapped her hand away and mumbled something about ruining the lace which made Leana scrunch her nose and the other girls laugh.
Pulling up outside of the church they all gaze out of the windows towards the church which had decorated its front entrance with white and silver banners and there were streamers hanging from a couple of trees. The doors were thrown wide open revealing Leana’s father stood there waiting for them though he had a huge grin on his face as he walked forwards to meet them as they all stepped out of the car though Lacey and Val held her dress up so it wouldn’t scrape along the ground and get dirty.
Leana’s father smiled at her before taking her hand and leading her into the church where they all got into position and awaited the que for them to walk in.
The music started up and Lacey smiled as she linked her arm through Brian’s and walked down the aisle with him, them being the best man and maid of honor. When they were half way down Val linked arms with Matt and made their way down, Hannah and Zacky following followed by Johnny and Jess. Jess smiled at Brian who winked in return as she stood in her place, she giggled a little before turning her attention to the back of the church as the wedding march started up.
Everyone got to their feet and turned around to watch as Leana walked into the church on her Father’s arm, beaming widely at everyone she passed, clearly excited that she was about to get married as her father appeared to be though everyone could see the hint of sadness at his baby girl not being a baby anymore, the same regret most fathers would have walking their daughter down the aisle.
Leana’s father handed her off to Jimmy before stepping back and taking his seat next to his wife who grabbed his hand and held on tightly as her gaze was riveted to her daughter and very soon to be in-law. Leana grinned as she looked up into Jimmy’s eyes through the cloudy veil and saw Jimmy with an answering grin and love in his eyes.
They both as one turned to the vicar who smiled kindly at them then got on to the wedding ceremony.
They went into the church two separate people and came out as Mr and Mrs Jimmy Sullivan to the sound of bells pealing joyously and the cheers of their friends and family while confetti rained down on them from all angles as well wishers flung it at them smiling themselves at the moment of joining two souls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I Just Kind Of Skipped Through The Wedding But I Am No Good With Those Things Having Never Been To An Actual Wedding Myself, Sorry It's Late Again But My Brother Stole My Computer So I Couldn't Get On And Update