Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 43

Jessica’s POV

The wedding went smoothly as expected by well me at least and Jimmy and Leana are now officially married.
Immediately after the wedding we had all headed to the reception though we had gone in cars while Jimmy and Leana took a limo to a club we had hired out for the rest of the night so that we could all party in private.
As soon as we got there the girls and I pulled out some clothes bags from the trunk of the car which contained some party clothes and taken them into the bathroom where we changed and changed our make up slightly so we were ready for a night of partying though the guys hadn’t thought of it and grumbled about having to wear suits for the rest of the night though Leana refused to change out of her dress and Jimmy well he didn’t really care much.
I grinned as I watched Leana have her first dance with her father as a married woman and I leaned back into Brian who was sat close next to me. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed the top of my head before he asked
“you having fun?” I looked up at him and smiled
“of course I am, I’m so happy that they got married and it was a wonderful ceremony”
“thinking of having the same yourself?” he joked and I scowled
“like hell I will, I’m sticking to my back garden idea” Brian nodded with a grin
“good idea sweet heart” I giggled then turned my attention back to the dance floor as Jimmy walked out and cut in taking Leana from her father.
The music changed and Jimmy and Leana had their own first dance as a married couple. They waltzed a little for the first part of the song until it got to the second chorus and pulling away from each other they started doing their own dances which made the crowd laugh; Jimmy doing the funky chicken while Leana did the robot.
When everyone had danced a little we all sat at tables and had some food which was made by a catering company we had found and had some very delicious food.
Once everyone’s bellies were full of food it came time for the speeches. Getting to his feet beside me Brian grinned at everyone before he spoke
“as you guys know I have known Jimmy, well, a damn long time and in that time there have been many crazy stunts and events that I’m sure Jimmy would actually love me to tell you all” people laughed a little then he carried on “well I will only tell one story, the day as I remember it that he first saw Leana. We had been messing around with a shopping cart and decided that it would be fun to ride it around an ice cream shop parking lot, well I was in the cart and he was pushing me, it was all going well until suddenly the cart was shoved into a curb and I was flung up and out of it landing on hard ground” people laughed again and Brian grinned at them before he looked back at Jimmy who was blushing a little “well I got up and got ready to chew Jimmy out but I saw him looking at something in a daze, following his gaze I saw he was looking at a girl, a hot girl by the way and I shoved him naturally asking what the hell he was staring at and he had replied that he was looking into his future. That is when I first knew Jimmy had been caught and that Leana was the girl for him so raise your glasses to the happy couple and may they always see each other and think of their future” he raised his glass and everyone followed before taking a sip.
Brian sat down and Lacey gave her own speech, I leaned over and whispered in Brian’s ear
“that was a nice speech”
“what else were you expecting?”
“an embarrassing one maybe or one filled with horror stories” he chuckled and took my hand
“no baby I didn’t want to, this is a special day and I wanted to keep it that way” I looked up and raised a brow
“Leana threatened you didn’t she” Brian nodded
“you bet she did, threatened to make sure I could never play guitar again if I gave a horrible speech” I giggled before tuning in to the end of Lacey’s speech and raising my glass before taking a sip.
The cake was cut by Jimmy and Leana though not before posing for pictures before, during and after the cutting. When the cake was plated up Leana fed Jimmy a piece of the cake for picture purposes before she smushed it in Jimmy’s face. Everyone laughed as she pulled her hand away and placed it over her mouth trying to muffle the laughter bubbling out of her. Jimmy looked shocked for a moment before he grinned making some of the cake drop off then he pulled Leana towards himself and leaning down he kissed her then as he pulled away he rubbed his cheek along hers getting cake all over her too. Leana shrieked but pulled him back in for a kiss and then everyone else got a piece of cake and the festivities continued.
As the night carried on and people got more and more drunk the happy couple got more and more handsy with each other so at midnight they bade farewell then climbed into their limo and made their way to the hotel they were going to spend the weekend in not really having time for a honeymoon what with the tour starting soon though they planned to have a real one once tour was over.
After they left the rest of us stayed there and partied until about three in the morning before the barman called taxis and we all climbed into them and headed home to sleep it off for the next couple of days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here You Go