Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 47

Jessica’s POV

I awoke to the knowledge that Brian would be leaving me today; his bags were packed last night before he brought them round here and ended up leaving them next to the door as I dragged him to my room for the night so I could memorize him for when I didn’t have him in my arms.
I rolled over and looked at his sleeping form beside me, his arm was flung out towards me but sometime in the night I had slipped away from him; he had the covers bunched up around his knees, probably because it was so hot here at the moment, why they decided to tour now I have no idea but whatever.
I shuffled out of bed slowly and made my way downstairs into the kitchen, I was going to make Brian breakfast as it would be the last home cooked thing he had in a while unless you know he took that pie Suzy made out of the fridge and took it with him but I may castrate him if he tried to take that from me.
I tied my hair up and got the bacon, eggs, sausages, and bread out so I could make him some breakfast though to me it looked kind of gross but I’m sure Brian would love it being the pig he is.
I carried the tray containing the plate of food, a glass of orange juice and a little present I had gotten him.
Once inside my room I walked over to my side of the bed and placed the tray on the table there before I climbed onto the bed and crawled to Brian
“Brian? Come on honey wake up now” Brian groaned but opened his eyes, blinking to clear them. He gazed up at me and smiled before he stretched a little
“I like waking up like this” he said and I grinned
“so do I, now sit up I made you breakfast” Brian sat up as I grabbed the tray and placed it on his lap. He looked at me and smiled softly before leaning over and kissing me lightly
“thanks Jess, you didn’t have to do this” I shrugged
“I wanted to and I got you something” he cocked his head and I pointed to the little package, he grinned before he plucked it up and opened it.
I smiled as he pulled it out and said
“it’s one of those electronic key rings that you can put pictures in, I loaded in a load of ones that have been taken, admittedly a lot of them are of me, I didn’t want you forgetting my face or anything” I joked. Brian looked up at me and grinned. He pulled me in for a hot lingering kiss and when he pulled I away I licked my lips before I asked “so you liked it?” he nodded
“I love it Jess, I don’t have anything for you though” I shrugged before I grinned mischievously
“I have keys to your place, don’t worry a lot of your things may end up here in the next few months” Brian chuckled
“I’m sure they will” I nodded and he picked up his fork and started eating though he fed me some of it as we spent the morning together.
After eating Brian and I showered together in order to spend every moment together but that ended and we ended up going to the kitchen to wait for the bus to get here, we were the last stop and all the girls were going to get a ride over here so we could stay here for a while to kind of get through the ‘they just left’ stage together before going home though I can see us having a sleep over tonight or something, especially Hannah as she is really in with Zacky and with it still being new like mine and Brian’s she is really attached to him.
Honking sounded outside and Brian and I looked at each other knowing who it was. I sighed before I climbed off his lap and followed him to the foyer where he grabbed up his bags and I opened the door for him so he could get out.
He kissed me one last time as the girls got off the bus and filed over to me before he picked his bags up again and got onto the bus. The girls huddled around me as he got on and Hannah and Leana were crying already what with Leana and Jimmy being recently married, she still wasn’t allowed to go on tour though which sucked. I pulled Hannah into a hug and let her cry on my shoulder as we watched the bus drive off down the road and eventually disappear.
We all turned to one another and I saw Lacey and Val hugging Leana who looked devastated. Val shushed her and spoke
“it’s alright guys, they will be back soon, before you know it, you know they will and we will all be together, anyway we are going to visit them soon so all will be fine” I nodded and started up the path back into my house, still holding Hannah and the others followed.
We spent the rest of the day and night in my place eating ice cream and watching films and messing around trying to cheer each other up.
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY LEFT!!!
boo hoo :'(