Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 52

Jessica’s POV

I took a deep breath as I turned to face Brian; he stood not five feet from me looking very nervous and slightly scared. I looked at him detached, like I was numb with no feeling what so ever in my mind or body, my heart felt like it wasn’t even there, I couldn’t feel it beating at all.
I stared him straight in the eye and said
“you need to know something” he looked confused but nodded and I just came out with it “I’m pregnant Brian” Brian took a moment to let it sink in and I watched the various emotions pass on his face; shock, hope, relief and joy.
He stepped towards me speaking as he came to hug me
“baby that’s great and I’m so sorry and I’ll make it up any way I can-” I stepped out away from him and he stopped in his tracks frowning. I shook my head
“don’t touch me, I don’t want to get back with you at all but I wanted you to have the option of being in this child’s life, I am keeping it by the way, but you and I are nothing from the moment that you kissed that girl” Brian gaped at me, his mouth opening and closing a few times as he thought of something to say.
“Jess it didn’t mean-” I held up a hand stopping his words short as I hissed
“don’t you dare say it didn’t mean anything because that would mean you threw our relationship away like it was nothing over nothing, you know we could never be together if you cheated on me, I told you that, how I feel about it and you should understand considering what Michelle did to you repeatedly, I can’t trust you now Brian and I never will” I shook my head and stepped around him back towards the door and left him there to think it over as I walked into the main room to see the guys all discussing something amongst themselves.
Hannah noticed me first with her having been watching the door worriedly. She got to her feet and coming to stand beside me she placed a hand on my shoulder and asked
“are you ok?” I just nodded stiffly before I looked at the girls and asked quietly
“can we go home now?” they exchanged worried looks before Val nodded slowly
“sure honey, you go wait in the car and we’ll be out in a moment” I nodded and turned, walking from the hotel room not looking back and ignoring everything around me, the only thing I could concentrate on was the vast well of sadness and emptiness inside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Have Updated Early Thanks To nana_loves_you Since She Begged Me Lol