Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 72

Brian’s POV

I gazed down into the eyes of my son as he opened them again, he couldn’t focus but his eyes still opened occasionally. They were a dark blue at the moment but the doctor said that could change and I hoped they would turn brown to match my own.
I smiled over at Jess who was looking exhausted but happy as hell, she smiled and held out her arms and I placed Braden carefully into the cradle and she gently kissed his head before holding him to her and just looking down at him.
“Look at him Brian” she said with wonder filled voice and I smiled as I sat next to her and gazed upon the little guy. He weighed eight pounds and he already had a little tuft of dark hair on his head. We had named him Braden because we liked the idea of his name being like mine but not, Jess didn’t want another Brian, it would get confusing so we named him Braden which fits him.
I grinned and kissed the top of Jess’ head and she looked up at me with a smile before leaning in and kissing me full on the lips, it was a soft kiss full of love and it lifted my heart feeling those things from her.
Jess gazed around the room and chuckled
“I think the guys went a little over board” I looked around as well and saw the numerous balloons, flowers and toys which had accumulated. Shrugging I replied
“they got bored waiting for Braden to arrive so I think they bought out the gift shop” Jess giggled making me smile and Braden open his eyes once again for a few seconds before closing them.
Jess and I couldn’t wait for tomorrow as the staff had deemed mother and baby healthy enough to be able to go home after today which meant that we would soon be home together as a family.
Jess had been happy earlier when she got up to wander around a bit saying that she was happy to be able to see her feet again making everyone laugh but then she joked about losing the weight and Hannah had rolled her eyes telling her that she always was skinny and losing the weight would be a cinch which Jess agreed with after a little bit of pouting.
I loved it when she pouted, it was fun to walk over to her and kiss it off or bite her lip until she gasped and I could kiss her deeply, either way was good for me.
I groaned as I looked towards the chair I would be sleeping in tonight, I wasn’t going to go home by myself was I?
I kissed Jess on the cheek before getting to my feet
“I’m just gonna go and get something to sleep on ok?” Jess nodded and smiled up at me before I turned and walked out of the hospital to go home and get a blanket and some pillows.
When I got back Jess was breast feeding and I couldn’t help but be fascinated, I loved watching Braden feeding from her and for some reason it was as erotic as hell though I had no idea why. Jess looked up at me while she did it with a twinkle in her eye
“you doing ok there Brian?” I groaned as I dropped the bag of things and came to her side kissing her lightly
“you do this on purpose” I murmured lowly and Jess giggled
“I do nothing of the sort, I am feeding our child” I hummed before Jess unlatched him and covered herself up then looked at and innocently said
“I think it’s time to bond with your son” I groaned as I took him off her and over to the changing table.
She always gave him to me when he needed to be changed saying it was my time to bond with him or something, I knew it was a con but to be honest I didn’t care, I love them both and if changing some diapers is asked of me, I’m willing to do it.