Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 73

Brian’s POV

I held Jess to me as we watched Braden fall asleep in his cot in his own little nursery before we tiptoed out of the room. He had settled in quickly and I hoped he would stay asleep for a while; I wanted to spend time with Jess alone.
Going into the sitting room Jess sat down on the sofa with a contented sigh and smiled over at me patting the spot next to her
“come on Brian, I need a hug” I grinned and walked over taking the seat next to her happily pulling her into my arms and hugging her to my side. She curled into me placing her feet in my lap and her head rested on my shoulder as she sighed again
“it is so good to be home” she said and I nodded
“definitely, I know it as only a day and all but I missed it” Jess giggled
“aww, sweet” I chuckled as well and we sat there just holding one another until I reached down and took a foot in my hand massaging it lightly.
Jess let out a little breathy moan
“oh god Brain, right there” I raised a brow as I massaged that spot and Jess closed her eyes biting her lip humming in satisfaction. I grinned to myself before I rubbed her foot a bit more though I moved as I went until my hand was travelling up her leg. Jess opened her eyes and grinned at me
“Brian, you know it’s not safe for another 6 weeks” I shrugged and smirked
“who says we are having sex?” Jess laughed but it was cut off when I attached our lips and plunged my tongue in her mouth making her moan once more.
It got more heated until I was pulling off her shirt, but just as I got it over her head there was a cry from up stairs and we both groaned before pulling away from one another. I looked at Jess with a pout and she laughed before pecking me lightly then pulling her shirt down as she made her way out of the room and up the stairs.
After calming myself down I walked up the stairs after her and found her in the rocking chair once again breast feeding Braden and my pulse leapt once more at the sight and I just looked at them for a moment before walking into the room and smiling at them.
Leaning down I kissed Braden on the head and said
“now be careful with those Braden, no biting as they are very precious to me” Jess laughed and slapped my arm lightly with a blush which was pretty on her and I couldn’t resist as I leaned in and kissed her.
Pulling away from me Jess smiled and asked
“I’m hungry, would you mind going and finding some food?” I shook my head and headed out of the room to go and look through the cupboards.
I found some pasta that Jess had hidden on the top shelf and turning on the stove I put some water in a sauce pot and waited for the water to heat up.
Jess eventually came down and together we made pasta and an Italian sauce which we ate on the back deck looking out into the night as we sat side by side enjoying one another.
The night went rather well with only two wake ups from Braden with one being food and the other being nappy change so we both did a bit of work and enjoyed every moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I bet you're all wondering why I have made Braden such a wonderful baby, well that is because of the events in the next fifteen chapters or so and no nana_loves_you I won't tell you even if your comments make me laugh :D