Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 74

Jessica’s POV

I giggled as I watched Brain run into the water with Braden in his arms who, even though he was a month old, grinned with delight. Brian lifted him up in the air and swing around laughing himself and making funny faces at Braden while I sat back on the sand and soaked up the sun.
We were here alone because the others had each gone off to do their own thing during the break they had decided to take from music for a while so they can have some personal time with friends and family.
Jimmy and Leana have gone on their real honeymoon to the Bahamas where I have been told by Leana that there is a spa and a beach where they can have some privacy wink wink.
Hannah has taken Zacky to go and meet her lovely family in England and show her the friends she has over there, I was told Zacky got a little pissed when he found out most of them were guys and hot guys at that which I knew already, they had to be careful with everything though because Hannah is still in a delicate phase of pregnancy being only 2 months along, anything could make her miscarry and they really don’t want that.
Johnny and Lacey have gone to a cabin Johnny rented in the mountains so that they could be alone and just enjoy one another’s company for a while as they see their own families all the time and just want some space form everything.
Val and Matt decided to stay here but at the moment they were at home as Val had gone to see Michelle and well it hadn’t gone well. Remembering what she told me I sighed.
Val had rung me last night crying, when she had finally calmed down she had told me about her going to see Michelle thinking that she could patch things up but it didn’t go as planned. Michelle had flown into a rage about how Val was siding with me and that she was betraying her own twin, Val had gotten out of their quickly though on the way out a nurse had stopped her and asked her to give a sweater back to the nice young woman who visited Michelle, when Val asked who that was the woman told her it was Gena which pissed Val off as well as upsetting her as Michelle was seeing Gena but not her, it was upsetting and I spent an hour calming her down but now she is just spending time with Matt and trying to ignore what happened with her sister.
Brian and I though spent the time with Braden taking him out to see the world and my heart always lifted when I saw him gurgle at something like a bird flying over head or when Brain made a face at him. It was wonderful to see and always cheered me up if I needed it, I wasn’t feeling too good lately, after affects of the birth but it should end soon apparently so I will be fine.
I watched as Brian walked back to me with the bottom of his legs soaked and his trainers making that squishing sound but he had a grin on his face the size of Texas and I couldn’t hep but return it.
He dropped to the sand next to me and leaned over giving me a kiss. Pulling away I smiled and held my hands out
“pass over the squirt, he needs Mommy now” Brian laughed but handed Braden over.
Looking down into his little face I couldn’t help but smile and wave a finger in front of him. He reached out and grabbed it in his little chubby hand and started swinging it back and forth himself making me chuckle and Brian too.
Brain ruffled his little tiny bit of hair
“he is such a little grabber” I groaned
“yeah he keeps pulling my hair most of the time” Brian grinned and ran a hand through his newly trimmed hair
“good thing I got mine cut then, he can’t get it unless I hold him up” I laughed and leaned over and kissed him once again before I handed him a towel to dry himself.