Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 87

Jessica’s POV

I woke up to a slap in the face; I didn’t even groan, not having the ability to, as my throat was so dry I couldn’t get it to work properly.

I looked up though only shifting my eyes that way not having the energy to actually move my head; I was so tired and hungry and wished that it could rain inside or something just so I could have a drop of water.

Gena glared down at me
“come on bitch we are moving” I frowned and she rolled her eyes “the stupid police have been sniffing around about you, I can’t have them figuring out where you are, I’m not done with you” I ignored her muttered words and focused on only one part, the police were near; I was close to freedom if only they would find me.

I hadn’t made a move to get up and Gena groaned in frustration
“move bitch!” she shouted and I managed to get out one word
“can’t” Gena glared down at me
“you’re pathetic” she spat on me to emphasize before she cut the ropes off though kept my arms bound together as she hauled me to my feet and literally dragged me up the stairs.

I winced at the harsh light hitting my corneas and squinted trying to get them to adjust, the hits to my head though seemed to have made that task difficult and so in the end I just closed my eyes.

She dragged me further and suddenly I felt heat on my skin, opening my eyes I saw that we were outside. I was dazzled for a few moments by the sight before I figured that this was a golden opportunity. I slumped again focusing all my energy, Gena grunted and had to drag even more of my weight so it slowed her down giving me time to gather some of the last of my energy, the last of my energy.

When she was about half way to the car I opened my eyes and opened my mouth as wide as I could and screamed so loudly that my throat felt like it was on fire, had been ripped open and was bleeding, raw
“HELP!!!!” Gena turns around fast and slaps me sending me sprawling to the ground where she kicks me repeatedly
“shut up you stupid bitch!” she goes to kick me again but I could hear distantly the sound of shouting and sirens. Gena looks around panicked, looking for an escape.

She turns and I watch as she runs to the end of the drive but a car suddenly pulls up in front of her halting her forwards movement and then suddenly a small body came flying at her from nowhere hitting her straight in the chest. I vaguely think that I recognise the person as they start wailing on Gena as police officers try to pry them away but I don’t really think more on it as my vision starts to fade out and the only thing I’m aware of is being moving onto something flat then more sirens and voices before I black out completely to the darkness that I had grown so fond of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe Go Hannah!!! Get That Bitch Though It's Not That Sensible As She Is Pregnant...