Sequel: Watching Over You
Status: Finished. Sequel Coming Soon.

Not an Angel Yet

I Never Meant to Hurt you.

Once i got to the Cullen's house, i got out of my car and speed walked towards the door, but i was caught around the waist by a pair of strong arms, It was Jasper. I turned around in his grip and started beating on his chest with my fists and screaming as the tears ran down my face. "Let me go!" I yelled as loud as i could, which cause everyone inside the house to come running outside.

"Jasper!" Carlisle called out. Emmett came over to us and pried Jasper off of me, causing me to grip my sides tightly. There would soon be a bruise where he had grabbed me. I shook my head at him and ran inside and up to my room, locking the door behind me.

I lie on my bed for hours, just crying and holding my sides tightly. I didn't even realise how much he had hurt me until he let me go. "Haydee, please open the door, you're hurt." It was Edward. "No! You just want me to come out there so i'll talk to him!" I screamed into my pillow. I heard Jasper sigh and then footsteps going down the hallway.

I heard the door being ripped off the hinges and then someone was sitting on the bed beside me. "Let me see." Jasper demanded. "No." I replied stubbornly. He sighed again and picked me up gently, carrying me towards Carlisle's office. "Jasper! Put me down!" I screamed, causing him to laugh.

He set me down on Carlisle's work table and Carlisle came over to me. "May i see?" He asked kindly. "Not until you make him leave." I said and glared at Jasper. Jasper sighed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Carlisle then started looking at the bruises on my waist, making sure nothing was injured too badly. "Ah, just some major bruising. Nothing too bad. We'll just have to make sure you're very careful and that you take care of yourself." He told me with a smile and helped me get off the table.

"Carlisle?" I asked softly before leaving the room. He looked up at me. "He didn't mean to hurt me, did he?" I asked, curious. "No, Haydee. He forgot how fragile you were for a breif minute because he was too concerned with making sure he didn't lose you. It would kill him to lose you permenatley." He told me, ending his sentence with a whisper. I nodded and walked out of the room, going right back to my room.

Once i was in there, there was a knock at the door, which Emmett had so nicely put back up for me. "Come in." I called softly and hugged my covers closer to me.

Jasper came in, shut the door, and sat down on the bed next to where i was laying down. "We need to talk." He said softly. I nodded, "I was thinking the same thing."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D