Sequel: Watching Over You
Status: Finished. Sequel Coming Soon.

Not an Angel Yet

If It Means Alot To You.

They decided that they were each going to do something with me that day.
Edward and Bella took me to go see the newest movie that wa out, and bought me enough popcorn to feed a horse.

Renesmee and Jacob took me to La Push and we went water skiing. It was quite scary.

Carlisle and Esme took me to get my car tuned up. I still had the car they gave me. I refused to let them buy me a new one. So they got it repainted and everything. I was shocked.

Emmett and Rose took me shopping. I felt like Rose' s lifesize barbie doll. It made my heart break when she began looking at baby clothes. I'd have to help her out with that.

Last but not least, was Jasper. And apparently what we were doing was a surprise. It was about six and i was ready to go. "Are we taking my car?" I asked him softly. He shook his head and smiled, "We're running." He said. I rolled my eyes and let him pick me up, running out the door. "Jasper, i swear, if you hit a tree i'll kill you." I yelled so he could hear me as he was running. He chuckled and held on to me tighter.

After about an hour, he stopped running and it was getting close to sunset. I adored sunsets. He was still carrying me as he walked over to a blanket, setting me down softly.
This place seemed very familliar, but i'm not sure why.

He opened a picnic basket and got out some food, placing it infront of me. "Jasper, I-" "Eat." He interrupted me with a smile, and i did as he wished.

He just stared at me while I ate, and even when i was done he still stared. "So what are we doing?" I asked him, staring into his eyes. "Talking." He whispered. I kind of knew he would say that...
We really did need to talk.

I nodded and sat up straight, waiting for him to say something, but he just kept staring at me. "Jasp-" "You're so stubborn." He whispered and put his head on the back of my neck, pulling my face to his and kissing me. It took a moment to process what had happened in my mind, but i kissed him back, like it was the last kiss i'd ever recieve or give.

We kissed for what seemed like hours, until i pulled away. "Jasper, there's something i need to do.. Take me back?" I whispered softly. He nodded and stodd up, picking me up, and ran back to the house.

When we got back to the house, it was nearly midnight, and Jasper gathered everyone in the living room.
"Thank you guys so much for today. I havent smiled that much in a long time." I said, causing each and every one of them to smile.
"I have three things i want to do for you, too. One thing is for Carlisle and Esme, One is For Jasper, and the other is for Rose." I said and her head snapped in my direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
I better get comments if you wanna know what happenss :P