Sequel: Watching Over You
Status: Finished. Sequel Coming Soon.

Not an Angel Yet

Right Underneath My Skin

:::Flashback:::

"Greg? Greg I'm home!" I called out as i walked into the house, the smell of pot overwhelming me. I coughed and set down the groceries, walking to our bedroom, only to see him in bed with a random brunette. She looked at me, screamed, and got up, putting her clothes back on. "Babe, what are you... Haydee! What the hell?" He screamed and got up, pulling his clothes back on as well. "hi honey." I said softly, with a fake smile. He didn't like it when i got upset about these things.

After his little sex toy left, he pushed me into a wall and put his hands on either side of my head. "What were you thinking?" He hissed. I didn't answer. I knew better. It would only make things worse. He slapped me hard across the face, sending me to the floor, and grabbed one of his beer bottles, hitting it against the wall to break off part of it, making sharp edges. He knelt down to where i was on the floor and ran the edge across my skin, smiling at the trial of red that began to show.

"This should teach you." He said and grabbed my arm and plunged one of the sharper points into my skin. I screamed out in pain, he liked that. He began dragging it down my arm, though it was still deep into my skin, blood going everywhere. He finally yanked it out and laughed violently.

He grabbed the cigarette he was smoking out of his mouth and pressed it to the tender skin on my stomach. I refused to scream that time. It would get it over with quicker. He did it about 7 or 8 times before he stopped, kicked me in the stomach and left me there to wallow in my own pity.

:::End Flashback:::

Edward stared at me from across the room as tears filled my eyes and i got up, walking outside. Edward followed me, and hugged me gently. "I never knew it was so bad.." He whispered softly. I nodded. "I'm sorry." He said and kissed the top of my head. I sniffled and wiped away a few tears. "Don't worry, we'll get him." He whispered.

Jasper came out and took over where Edward had been moments before, but he kissed me on the lips instead. I kissed him back fiercly, as though i wouldnt live to get another kiss.
Little did i know,
This was true.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was inspired by Papercut by Linkin Park
:]