Sequel: Watching Over You
Status: Finished. Sequel Coming Soon.

Not an Angel Yet

Born For This

Bella drove me to school the next day, it was just me and her, the others said they’d come in later. In physics, Bella told me that Edward had told her that Jasper had asked me out. “So what did you say to him?” She asked, all excited. I smiled at her enthusiasm. “I said yes, silly.” I told her with a laugh. I swear she almost started jumping up and down, “YES! That is so awesome! I’m so happy for you!” She yelled and threw her arms around me in a cold embrace. I smiled, “Thanks, Bella.” I told her. She pulled away and winked, then went back to what she was doing before.

I began thinking about what had happened last night, before I had gone to the Cullen’s house. Who was that man? What did he want? How did he know who I was?
All of these questions floated around my head til lunch. I walked to my locker in a daze and barely even noticed when Jasper wrapped his arms around my waist. "Haydee?" He said, tearing me away from my thoughts. I looked up at his beautiful golden eyes, "Sorry, Jazz, just thinking." I said and threw my stuff into my locker and began walking to lunch with him. "Whats wrong? You're upset.." He asked lovingly. "Just something that happened at home before i came to your place. No worries." I told him and forced a smile, even though i was seriously worried about it.

I went through the rest of the school day trying to figure out who the strange man was. Then i remembered what he had asked my mother. 'Where is my daughter?' I swear my heart stopped beating. My father? In Forks? On EARTH?

Is that why mom sent me away? To keep me away from him? Was he really a threat to me?

I wanted to know the answers to all of these questions. After school i pulled Jasper aside. "I need to go home." I told him, softly. He looked alarmed, "But your mom told you not to until she said it was alright." He argued, "Haydee, you can't go." I looked up at him, he had never told me i couldn't do something. "Well, if you're not coming with me, i'll go by myself." I snapped, getting annoyed, and walked away. "Haydee, you're definatley not going by yourself." He said and followed me out to my car, getting in the passenger seat as i got in the driver's seat.

When we got to my house, i noticed that my mom's car was gone, but every light in the house was on. I got out of the car and slowly walked up to the house, being very wary. "Hello?" I called as i entered my home. "Mom?" I yelled, loud enough so even if she was upstairs she'd hear me. "Daughter?" I heard a velvet voice say from behind me and then i heard Jasper hiss. I turned around and came face to face with a face that was white as snow and so beautiful. The face also had my eyes, the exact same color and everything. "D-daughter?" I studdered, backing away. The face smiled, "I am your father. My name is Christian. Your mother and I eloped and i gifted her with you, which is why you are and angel. The day of your eighteenth year, i sensed you, and i have come to take you home." He said and spread his wings. "Take me home?" I whispered. "Yes, my child. To heaven." He told me with a bright smile. "This is my home." I spat at him.
His smile faded. "Don't you speak to me with that tone. Do you know what I can do to you?" He threatened. "Do you know what i can do to you?" I heard Jasper growl and then Christian was on the floor, his face buried in broken tiles. Christian got up, swaying from side to side and Jasper punched him as hard as he could. "You're not taking her anywhere." He all but screamed at him. Christian laughed, "Who are you to tell me where i can and can't take my daughter?" He asked and kicked Jasper in the chest, sending him through the front door, breaking the door off. "Jasper!" I screamed through tears. "So weak. What a pity." Christian whispered, shaking his head and advanced towards me. I backed away slowly and Jasper came running back through the front door tackling Christian to the ground, and getting back up, quickly, and began kicking him in the stomach. Christian got up and threw Jasper into a wall, holding him there by his throat. "You dare strike me, boy?" He hissed and slammed Jasper's head into the wall. I saw Jasper wince and felt the tears stream down my face more than they already were, and a warmth spreading through my body. "Don't... touch... him.." I growled through my teeth. I saw Jasper's eyes widen and i felt electricity surge through my veins. The next thing i new, Christian was on the ground screaming in pain and there was a bright light coming from my body.
"Do you know what i can do to you?" I basically screamed. "If you ever touch him again," I began, getting even more angry which caused him more pain, "I swear to God, i will kill you." I finished, furious now, causing him to scream louder. "Got it?" I hissed. "Yes!" He yelled, "Just please, stop!" He begged. I smiled maliciously, "Stop? STOP?!" I was getting even more pissed. "Did you plan on stopping when you pushed him up against that wall and started beating his head against it? No! Did you plan to stop fooling around with my mother before you broke her heart? NO! Did you stop and think about how this might ruin my life? No.. so why should i stop now?" I asked through tears.
I felt a sharp pain in my chest and i felt the warmth fade into coldness. "Haydee.." Jasper whispered, and that was the last thing i remembered before everything faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is shorter than the others
:P
I promise the next chapter shall be much much longer
:3