At Least She Left Me You

1/1

"WHY DOES HE GET EVERYTHING!?! WHY DOES HE GET EVERYONE TO SPEND MONEY ON HIM!?! HE JUST HAS DYSLEXIA!!!" Lella yelled while throwing her brothers books out the back window.
"He doesn't get everything! That's not true!" cried Bob, her father.
"IT'S NOT FAIR!" Lella yelled and pulling out her wand.
"Lella! we love you! We really do!" Bob yelled and looked at his 13 year old daughter. She was beautiful. She had blond hair and brown eyes. His brown eyes.
"NO YOU DON'T!" she yelled aiming her wand at her brother who had just walked in. " HE HAS RUINED MY SHITTY LIFE FROM THE MOMENT HE WAS BORN!"
Bob took out his own wand. He wished he never had to do this. she was his daughter, but he didn't want her to hurt his son. "Crucio," he muttered. In his day he had to do that if the child was getting violent.
She let out a scream of pain. Then Bob stopped it. He ran over to her and hugged her tight.
"I am so, so sorry," he whispered to her.
"It's ok," Lella murmured,"Thanks Dad, for stopping me from doing something I would've regretted.
"I don't love him better, and neither did your mother, remember that," he said hugging her tighter.
"Why did she have to die?"
"I don't know. I honestly don't know. But at least, at least she left me you."
"I love you Dad," Lella said hugging him back.
"I love you too," Bob said. "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?