Status: One Shot ~ Complete

Together Forever

Together Forever

No Point of View
No one ever really see's it coming unless it's expected... But death really isn't expected, it just pops out of no where and takes people away. The different forms in which it could take you; Peacefully or abruptly. it comes no matter what though. There is no stopping it. You can sometimes prevent it, but one way or another, it'll happen sadly.

November 27th, 2009.
The two of them were driving home together after a concert. Taking the long way seemed like so much fun so they did. Even though the long way consisted of sharp turns, an old country road, river on one side and woods on the other, they still took the long way. Nothing was expected to happen, so why not.

Mikey and Alicia both sat in the car laughing and having a good time. They had driven on the same road so many time before, it was such a shock when they came around a sharp turn. The car ran into the guard-rail, swerving across the street and into the woods where the car then smashed into a couple trees, eventually flipping.

Unfortunately both weren't wearing seat belts. Mikey, the one driving the car, flew through the sun roof but as he flew through it, the car was flipping over causing his body to be crushed and almost severed in half. Alicia on the other hand, went through the passenger door window. Before she went through it, though, her neck had snapped when they hit the guard-rail, killing her instantly. Both died instantly though. The car accident happened just before midnight. The police were called at one thirteen the following morning by someone that was also driving down the road.

November 28th, 2009.
The hardest part was going to Mikey and Alicia's families and telling them that their child passed away in a fatal car accident. At two in the morning the police went to their houses and told them of the tragedy. Mikey's mother was in denial of what the cop had just told her. She wouldn't believe. She couldn't. Gerard, Mikey's brother, just completely broke down. That was his brother that had died. Both fathers tried to stay strong at hearing the news. Alicia's brothers both began to cry as well. That was their only sister and she was gone.

November 28th, 2009. 7:00 p.m.
Considering Mikey and Alicia were both still in school; Mikey a Senior and Alicia a sophomore, a candle light memorial was held in front of the high school they attend the same day their family was told of their death's.

Everyone gathered right in front of a lamp post. Resting on the lamp post was three crosses; one with Mikey's name, one with Alicia's and one with both of their names, a heart in between the two. A bulletin board also rested on the lamp post. It was filled with pictures of the 'love birds' who had been dating only for a couple months. Also, notes were posted on the bulletin board from friends and family. Surrounding all of this was flowers and candles.

People that wished to speak at the memorial spoke. Gerard being one of them.

"I'm Gerard Way," he began, clenching his fists as he tried hard not to cry. The crowd of people that surrounded him had begun to cry even harder at the sound of only his name. This was Mikey's brother, "Mikey was my brother. Y-You know no one could've stopped th-this from happening. And Mikey, "Gerard looked up towards the cloudy sky, the moonlight trying to push through the clouds, "I'm sorry... I miss you." Tears began to pour out of his eyes as droplets of rain fell from above, "I love you!"

After Gerard had finished his speech, he completely broke down. He turned around to his best friends; Ray, Bob, and Frank. They all huddled around him as cried in hysterics.

Although his cries were muffled, he cried so hard and loud that the people around him could hear his voice as he cried into Frank's shoulder, "My brother, my brother, my baby brother!"