Status: Finished.

I Don't Like Your Boyfriend

Becoming One

Havel wasn’t a hassle as I thought she would be working at the shop, well, a few days after she started working I didn’t, but she was pretty good with the male customers because she was a girly girl and she could recommend what to get their girls.

It was a team effort, and we got more sales that way. My aunt should’ve hired her daughter years ago.

As Havel chatted with a man that wanted to get a beautiful bouquet of flowers, I went to the back to cut off some red roses because we were low. I cut off at least twelve roses. I wrapped them up, and headed to the front. I charged the man for the flowers and then he left.

“That was good,” Havel grinned.

“Yeah,” I agreed.

“Edalene!” My aunt called out from the back.

I headed to the back and saw her as she put the phone back in the cradle.

“You have one singing gram to do, Antonio should be back from his deliveries in a few minutes, so please get to this address, and sing… oh, Faithfully by Journey, oooh, such a beautiful song,” my aunt placed a hand over her heart.

“Faithfully? That’s my favorite from them,” I grinned happily. Finally! Not some dumbass Jonas brother song or Miley… whatever.

Antonio came back five minutes later, and I told him we had a singing gram to get to. I told him the address, I no longer had to tell him where to turn, he already knew this town like the back of his hand. We got to the address.

Antonio and I headed to the front door and I rang the doorbell. Ready to sing.

Except, no one answered. I rang the doorbell again, but still no one answered.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I muttered and tried to look through the window, but there was a large curtain in the way.

“Eddy,” Antonio called out, “I hear people in the back, let’s check it out.”

I followed him to the backyard. I didn’t hear people. At the back, my mouth fell open when I saw decorations for a party.

“SURPRISE!” A crowd shouted out. The crowd just happened to be family and friends.

I was confused, and then it hit me, it was my birthday! I forgot my own birthday. It seemed like any other day. Now I understood why my aunt made my favorite breakfast, but she said nothing about knowing it was my birthday, no one did.

I was happy for the surprise.

I looked over to Antonio, he was in on it.

I hugged him tightly and he returned it.

“Happy Birthday, baby,” he kissed the top of my head.

“Thanks,” I said and then I went to the rest and thanked them, especially my aunt.

“I had nothing to do with it,” she said and then looked to Antonio. “It was all his idea. This is the house of someone close to him.”

And then I knew whom, it was his father’s. I didn’t recognize him because he was shaved and had clean clothes. So they were on speaking terms, that was good. I just hoped they would make up, and that his father wouldn’t turn out to be a douche.

Patricia never looked so pretty. I was used to seeing her wear normal clothes, but when she cleaned up, she looked very beautiful.

Lora was ecstatic that she was able to keep the secret of the party for so long, which happened to be two weeks prior. Luke was there. He hugged me and pecked my cheek.

“Happy birthday, Ed.”

“Thanks, Luke,” I grinned. “Did you get the packet for the instructions for the try outs?”

He nodded. “It’s going to be tough.”

“Yeah,” I agreed.

Antonio deserved a big thank you kiss, so we sneaked to the side of the house and there we shared one of our best kisses. It always felt like the first time. So much passion, so much love.

“I love you,” I told him after we pulled from each other, breathless.

He grinned and pecked my lips. “I love you, too, Edalene.”

“So, you’ve patched up things with your dad?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Somewhat, I’m not glaring at him, but he has a lot to prove.”

“He has a house, that’s cool, right?” I asked.

He nodded. “He’s renting it, but it’s still pretty good.”

I kissed him again. I wrapped my arms around his torso and brought him closer. I felt a smile on my lips, he was smiling. His hands went to my face to keep my still as he kissed me the way he wanted. The way that left me dizzy and unable to remember where I am or who I am for a few seconds.

We were caught by my aunt, she said it was time for cake.

It was a good birthday, it truly was.

One of the best.

It was weird how much could change in a year. A year ago, I had only Luke and Lora as true friends. Now a year later, I had Havel as a friend and some other pretty close ones. A year ago I was so in love with Sterling, and for nine glorious months he and I were deeply in love. It still ached to think about him, but Antonio was slowly filling all of the empty space.

This surprise birthday party got him a big chunk of my heart.

As I looked at the candles to blow and make a wish, I thought about what I wanted. I had everything I could ever want. I looked to Luke and smiled. He deserved to go to Julliard. So, that was my wish, that he would get picked for the spot.

|Prom Night|

“It’s been so long will we ever see the sun? We’ve been alone counting the days will they breach our hideaway!” Eyes set to kill was playing as I finished putting the last bobby pin in my hair.

I sang along because it was one of my favorite songs from them.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a last minute change of heart for the dress. It happens! So, I returned the magenta dress and found one that was even more me.

Antonio would pick me up in a few minutes.

I was already ready, he knew about my wardrobe change.

I heard my name being called out.

I checked I had everything in my purse: makeup case, hair brush, prom tickets, money and finally… condom. Yeah, condom. I was ready for that step in my relationship with Antonio. I’m going to tell him just before Prom would be over.

I got butterflies in my stomach every time I thought about it.

I went downstairs, and I got flashed by the camera, it made me go blind for a second, but I blinked it away. My aunt was holding up the camera with a wide smile on her face. Antonio was next to her with his mouth slightly open.

His eyes told me how much he liked the way I looked.

It made me blush the way he was looking at me. My uncle cleared his throat, and it brought us back to earth. Antonio and I took several pictures for my aunt’s sake, and then after he put the corsage on my wrist, we walked out of the house, relieved that there would be no more pictures.

This was worse than with the Sadie Hawkins dance.

We got inside of his car and headed to Prom.

We made a mix CD of our favorite songs, it was mostly from the eighties.

We arrived at Prom, and we took our pictures and ate whatever snacks they had.

We started hanging out with some people and just talked about how cool it was and you know, stuff. It was pretty fun when the dancing started.

I wasn’t much of a dancer, especially in heels, but when Pokerface by Lady Gaga came on, I was more than psyched to dance. Antonio and I danced together.

It was pretty awesome. The DJ was good. He knew just the music to play. Teachers and counselors were around to make sure no one was grinding, but all of that was happening in the middle of the dance floor. You couldn’t really see because the people around blocked the view to see in the middle.

It was like the students planned it.

It was cool.

Most of the night was spent dancing, but then there was a place where people could play Rock Band, and that’s where I sang ‘Nine in the Afternoon’ by Panic! At a Disco. I rocked that shit!

Antonio was good at the drums.

It was time to announce the Prom King and Queen. Cruella won, what a fucking surprise, I say that with all of the sarcasm in the world. Some jock won Prom King. It wasn’t all that interesting.

I took Antonio somewhere quiet to tell him about how I was ready to have sex. He thought it was because I wanted to make out, but I stopped him, and he was confused for a second.

“Okay, there’s no easier way to say this,” I said nervously. His eyes told me he was worried about my next words.

“Are you breaking up with me?” he asked.

I shook my head. “No, why would you think that?”

“You just… never mind, go on.”

“Okay,” I chuckled, and then felt my cheeks burn, “I’m ready for sex.”

Antonio’s eyes widened in shock for a couple of seconds, and then he was worried again.

“Are you sure?” he asked me and took my hands.

“Yes, I’m sure. I even have… um….a condom in my purse,” I smirked.

“But security checked your purse,” he said.

“I hid it in my wallet, and do I look like a druggie to you?” I batted my eyelashes and pouted.

He laughed and hugged me. “You’re so adorable. So,” he extended the word, “um, is it bad that I got us a Hotel room? I thought we were just going to trash the place, but sex sounds like fun.”

I punched his arm lightly. “Perv, but yeah, let’s go.”

It was a classy Hotel room, it was a pretty room.

All the way to the Hotel, I was a nervous wreck. I shouldn’t be, but I was.

Antonio and I reached the bed of the room. I licked my dry lips and reached behind my back and unzipped the dress. Antonio was nervous, I was glad I wasn’t the only one.

The dress fell to the floor, I got out of my heels, which brought me back down to my short status of 5’3. Antonio removed his blazer and placed it on the floor. I walked up to him, in my underwear, and started to remove his clothes, our eyes locked the entire time.

My heart was pounding against my chest making it hard to hear anything else. It felt like the only sound in the room, but it was soon joined by Antonio’s fast beating heart. He removed his shoes, and then his lips were on my neck, our flesh touched and it was like becoming one.

His hands caressed my body line, and he removed the stockings I had on, and I removed the laced gloves I had.

The more he and I touched, the more I wanted to be with him. Our warm bodies felt so good together.

Our kiss was anything but sweet anymore. We got on the bed, with me at the bottom and him hovering over me. I touched his chest and caressed his abs and biceps, but as good as his body was, I would always love his eyes the most. Those eyes that captivated me since the first time I saw them.

He reached behind me and unhooked the strapless bra, but I was even more nervous when he removed my panties. His eyes scanned my body with adoration in them.

“You’re beautiful, Edalene,” he told me.

For several minutes it was all about kissing and touching.

But I was growing weary, I wanted him.

“Please, Antonio,” I said. “I need you.”

He chuckled and kissed my lips harshly. “I just want to enjoy you.”

“But the teasing is killing me,” I pouted.

He reached down to his pants and took out his wallet and took out a condom. I took it from him and smirked. He did too.

“Take those off,” I pointed to his boxers. He obliged willingly.

I kept my face straight as I saw his hard member. I ripped open the condom wrapper and then took out the condom and slid it on his cock. He hissed in pleasure when I had my hands around him. He even throbbed.

After that, he didn’t waste anymore time and he was inside of me. It felt a bit painful since it had been a long time since my last time, but it was quickly gone. Our foreheads leaned against each other, our breathing as one, our bodies as one.

We moved together, I would buck my hips and he would try to go deeper and deeper with each thrust, but not in the way about fucking me, but loving me. He reached a certain spot of mine, and I was arching my back and whispering his name softly.

I wanted nothing more than to be able to do this forever. It was a wondrous feeling.

It my body tingle all over.

I started to feel knots in my stomach, and it got bigger and bigger, and I needed the release. I needed the high of the orgasm. Our lips connected in a sweet kiss. I placed my arms around him and touched his back, I made small circles.

He hit that spot of mine again, and he didn’t lose it again, and I was on my way to first orgasm. I let out a loud moan as my body trembled with spasms of the orgasm that flowed through my body. My eyes rolled back and I thought I was going to black out, but I came back feeling light headed. I felt Antonio come soon after me.

Sex after that was pretty much wild.

Hours later, we laid in bed together. My body sore and my head felt like it was on cloud nine. I cuddled with Antonio. Our hands were in mid air and we just looked at them.

“Would you agree that was the best sex of our lives?” he asked.

“Hmm,” I pretended to think, and he pinched me, “ow! No need for pinching! Yes, it was the best sex of our lives.”

He chuckled and his hand touched my naked body.

“Only in my dreams did I think this would happen,” he confessed.

“You’re such a dork with your wonderful words,” I chuckled.

“You bring out the dorkiness in me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eddy's Prom Dress

One more chapter to go people :(