Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Yes or No?

Things in the pack went to hell fast. As soon as I told them what Paul did to Malorie, they were less than thrilled. They all phased, except for me, I had to stay with my girl. Apparently Paul left us a note, not that I cared. He hurt his imprint. There’s no excuse. In his note he told us he would eventually come back, and I cant wait for that day. That’s the day I will beat the shit out of him, and hopefully knock some sense into his thick head.

She had been over everyday, we never went to far. Or I wouldn’t push her farther than she was ready to go. I knew she wouldn’t be ready for sex yet. Not this soon. I can accept that. Just being able to kiss her and hold her was enough. We were in a good place, kissing, then Seth walked in.

“Really Seth. You screw up all the good moments.” I told him, while Malorie just giggled. “Sorry, Jake. But Sam wants everyone at his place.” he told me as he stole an apple. “Fine. But now you owe me an apple.” I said. He laughed and ran. I would’ve ran after him, but I couldn’t leave Malorie to walk over by herself. “Come on babe. Lets go, before Seth eats all the food Emily no doubt cooked for you guys,” she said as she took my hand. I smiled and nodded ‘yes’.

Once we got there, I saw pity on all there faces. I looked down at Malorie and she was uncomfortable; I could see it in her stance. “Guys.” I said, and gave them a look. They immediately stopped with the pity. “What happened to me was bad. But I don’t like pity. So please. Stop.” Malorie said in a small voice. Everyone nodded, and surprisingly Leah came over and hugged her. When they let go, we all looked at her. “What?” she asked in a bitchy tone. “You actually like her?” Embry asked stunned. “Yes. Yes I do.” she smiled at Malorie, “Now shut up.”

“We have to talk about a tough subject, one that I’m not sure Malorie will be to happy with,” Sam said frowning a bit, “It’s Paul.” he finished. I saw Malorie wince. Not to noticeable, but it was there. “Do we have to while she is here Sam?” I heard Emily ask. “Yes. Now we have to take a vote to see if we want him in the pack still, now I am technically the only one who can remove someone from the pack…but in this case, I need everyone’s opinions.” he finished.

“Now I’m going to go in a circle, and ask each one of you, yes or no. Emily, baby, can you please keep track of who says what?” he asked, she just nodded and ran to get paper. Once she was back at the table, he began, “Seth?” “Don’t hate me, but yes.” Sam nodded, while I scowled. “Leah?” “No way in fucking hell.” she glared into the table. “Embry?” “No.” “Quil?” “Yes.” he said, looking down. “Jake?” he asked me. I glared at him, “No.” I said through my teeth. I had to control my anger towards Paul. Which was increasingly difficult, but Malorie was next to me, and well I can phase with her here.

“Okay, now I know that is all of the pack…but I have to ask one last person,” Sam said. He looked at me for a second then turned his eyes to Malorie, “Malorie, yes or no?”

“Umm…” she looked around the room.

I could see in her eyes, she wants to say no. but I think her heart may being saying yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm, so do we like it?
i'll be doing all the other point of views in the story.
so if you have any suggestions, or want a different point of view in the next chapter i write,
comment to let me know :]
comments=love <3 :]
xoxo~shelby