Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Hes not who you think you thought he was

“Okay, now I know that is all of the pack…but I have to ask one last person,” Sam said, he looked at Jake for a moment before his eyes shifted to me. “Malorie, yes or no?”

“Umm...”I said softly as I looked around the room, everything looked so much more interesting right now. I felt my eyes land on Jake he was pleading with me I knew this.

“Yes...”I said to him softly, I didnt need to look up to see the shocked look on Jakes face. I felt his hand on the small of my back as he led me from the house, he was shaking. He lifted my chin so my eyes were on his deep chocolate brown ones.

“Why?”He asked me his voice low so he wouldnt yell.

“I-I don't know...”I said softly,I couldnt exactly tell him I still cared about Paul. That'd be disterous.

“Do you love him?”He asked me his lips in a thin line.

“No..but I ..”I started but stopped, I all of a sudden felt so mad! Who was he to question me?
“What the hell Jake!? Who are you to question what I do and who I care about?!”I said to him angrily, I felt my blood boil as he looked at me shocked. I shook my head and looked around sighing.

“i...I'm sorry,”I said to him quickly and I took off to the beach not really watching where I was going, all I knew was I had to get out of there. I felt my feet hit the sand and I looked around, I didn't even remember running here. I felt a bit warm, was I sick?

“Malorie?”I heard a female voice say running after me.

“Hey Leah...”I said when I turned to see her, she put a hand on my shoulder then pulled back.
“Whoa...”She said shocked at my temperature matching hers.

“whats happening to me?”I asked her and she shook her head.

“Dont worry about it...”She told me but I knew there was more to what she wasnt telling me.

I sighed as I sat on Jakes couch, I was waiting for my mom to bring me some clothes. I didn't tell her what had happened with Paul I simply didn't want her to worry about me like I knew she would. Sam walked in and looked around.

“Is Jake here?”He asked and I shook my head.

“Hes been avoiding me.”I told him lightly as I stared into the t.v.

“Why?”He asked me as he sat down on the couch.

“I'm not sure.”I told him honestly.

“He'll come around eventually.”He said to me sighing, I heard my mom walk in.

“Malorie..oh my god.”She said seeing Sam and I looked up.

“Hey mom.”I said to her.

“This is Sam-”

“Uley...”She finished and I looked at her confused.

“Mom?”I said.

“Oh sorry honey, Charlie told me about him.”She covered quickly I knew something else was bothering her as she looked between the two of us. Her eyes misted up.

“Oh honey...I can't believe I couldnt tell.”She said to me as she looked at me.

“Mom...is everything okay?”I asked rushing to her as Jake walked into the house.

“Whats going on?”He asked.

“Malorie...there is something I need to tell you.”She said to me quietly and moved me to sit down at the kitchen table. I watched her expectantly as she took a breath getting ready to tell me whatever it was that was bothering her so much.

“Your father...isnt your father.”She told me and I squiched my face in confusion.

“Before your father and I got married I cam here to visit a old friend...and one thing led to another...”She said and I sighed a little not really believing what I was hearing.

“Malorie, Sam is your brother.”She said looking at him. “He was about five at the time I believe.”

“W- seriously?”I said to her softly.

“Yes...I can't believe I didnt see it before.”She told me lightly as she pushed some hair from my face. “Your skin is darker than mine or your 'fathers'. You have brown eyes not blue or green. Sweet heart...you're burning up...are you feeling okay?”She asked me and I looked up at her.

“I feel fine.”I said quietly trying to process everything going through my head when I started to shake.

“Ms... I think you should take a step back...”I heard Sam say firmly and she looked at him confused. Jake rushed to her asking her to walk with him because he wanted to ask her something fairly important. I felt my shaking get worse and worse I didnt know what was happening all I knew was that this is what happened to the guys right before they....oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments people!