Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

So Few Questions. So Much Time.

Malorie is my half sister. And she is about to phase right in front of me. This is not good. “Malorie, just let it happen. I’ll explain everything when you phase,” I instructed her. She glared at me, and looked like she was about to say something, when poof. There was a dark brown with, with Malorie’s eyes. I phased to help her.

‘What the fuck is going on Sam!’ she shouted.

‘First, don’t think so loud. Second, you obviously got the gene from our father. So now you’re a wolf. Also part of my pack.’ I told her.

‘Whatever. How do I change back?’ she asked me.

‘Hold on. First we need to get out of the open, follow me.’ I told her as I ran into the woods. She was fast, and her thoughts were happy. She seemed to like being a wolf.

‘Hey Sam. We heard what happened,” Embry thought.

‘Good, now go and tell Leah to get Malorie some clothes to change into when she phases.’ I commanded him. He nodded his head and ran off.

‘Sam, how long will it take for me to phase back? I mean I like being a wolf. It’s fun. I like the whole running thing, but I kinda wanna be human when you explain this to me.’ she said. I smiled, which I know looks a little goofy, since I’m a wolf.

‘It shouldn’t take to long, as long as you concentrate on something that makes you happy, and calm.’ I told her. ‘ she nodded, and I could see the images in her head. They were of Paul. I looked to see if she was angry, she wasn’t. she looked content, but then as she thought of that night, she got upset. Not the reaction I thought she would have. I thought she would be on a rampage over this, I guess I was wrong.

‘You miss him don’t you?’ I questioned her. She jumped a little.

‘Sorry, forget that you can see that. But yes. I do. I have not clue why, seeing as he has hurt me so much. But I do. Please don’t tell Jake.’ she begged me.

‘I wont. But I think that you should.’ I commented. She didn’t have time to answer because we heard the bushes move, “Its just me guys,” Leah called out.

‘Okay. Now Malorie, go behind the trees. Think of something calm, and you’ll phase back.’ I told her.
She nodded, though she looked scared, as though it might not work.

A few minutes later, I heard her call out. “Okay Leah. Can I have my clothes now?”

I took that as my turn to phase back. I ran behind the tree opposite of her and phased. Luckily Leah had brought me clothes to.

After I changed I went back out. Malorie looked good. And I now could see the resemblance between us. I finally have a sister. Not under the circumstances I had wanted, but still I had family. “Sam. So I am your sister?” she asked a little skeptically.

“Yes. You are my sister. And also a very pretty wolf.” I added making her smile. “Well I’ll just leave you two alone. Malorie. Come over to my place after Sam talks to you, ok?” Leah told her. “Sure Leah.” she said.

“Come on. We have a lot to discuss.” I told her taking her arm and leading her to the cliff.

I answered every question she had, which weren’t many. Maybe she had ten. “How come you’re not asking more about us?” I asked her. She laughed, it kinda sounded like mine, only in a girls voice. It made me smile. “Well I have been hanging out with werewolves for a while, so I kinda know most of it.” she told me. “Oh. Yeah. Right.” I smiled sheepishly, how could I have forgotten that.

“Well sis, I think we should probably go. Seeing as we have been here for hours and its dark.” I told her. “Oh yeah. I have to go meet Leah anyway.” she told me getting up. “I still find it funny how Leah opened up to you, and actually likes you.” I told her laughing a bit. “Well you guys are all so hard on her. She just needed someone knew, who wouldn’t judge her.” she told me calmly.

“Hey, I have an idea.” she said, with an evil smirk on her face. “And what may that be?” I asked intrigued.
“I’ll race you, in wolf form. All the way back to your house.” she said. I smiled. I liked this idea.

“your on baby sis. On the count of three.” I told her. “okay. Ready. One.” she said. “Two.” we both said. “Three!” and we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments people.
come on. let us know how you like it :]