Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

it only hurts when you think about it

I knocked on leahs door, I was wearing the short shorts and tank top she had given me earlier. She opened the door and smiled.

"Took ya long enough."she teased making me roll my eyes.

"So do you like it?"she asked me as I walked in.

"Deffinately."I said smiling a bit, I sat on the couch and leaned back into cushions. I felt sore all over, Leah sat next to me and smiled a bit.

"You're probably the shortest werwolf in history."she teased me forcing a pout to form on my lips.

"Meanie!"I said shoving her a bit as Sam leaned in the doorway.

"You go away I need to talk to her about something."she said shooing him out of the room. He walked out shaking his head then jogged into the forest.

"I like someone..but I haven't imprinted on anyone I ..I'm scared."she said to me quietly, I urged her on as she began to tell me how much her and Sam had been in love, were even planning on marriage. I frowned at the next part, her cousin came to town and he saw her. He imprinted on her she became his everything, he broke up with her then he and Emily started dating and living together.

"I say go for it, if you imprint then let it happen but don't deny yourself the chance of love for something that may not even happen."I told her gently and she looked at me in agreement. We both heard a howl in the distance making me look up.

"That's Sam."she said to me. We saw two figures running up to the house, when I saw Jake I felt everything shift. It wasn't just me anymore I loved him more than anything in the world.

"Jake..take malorie out show her the ropes of patroling."he said and jake nodded motioning for me to follow him. I ran after him since one of his steps were like five of mine. We phased and I sighed contently.

'Malorie...pay attention.'Jake scolded me making me feel like a five year old. 'We go around the boarder line we never cross unless we have permission from the leeches.' He said to me and I saw his mind wander to Bella...and a kiss they shared. A subconcious whimper escaped my lips and I howled sadly at the full moon above me.

The way he thought of the kiss made me so mad. I took off I had no idea where I was going till I stopped outside Sams house. I barked and I saw him come outside. I laid in the grass in front of his house as a tear slipped down my furry snout.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments????