Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Unknown

I was laying in my room, yes I'd went home. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I wanted to be in here. Jake and the guys didn't understand it either. I had my head on my pillow as I stared at the ceiling. I missed Paul, and I know that sounds so stupid but I did. I missed how we used to goof off at the beach, he would put me over his shoulder and carry me into the water. Those were the good times, but now that I think about it maybe I had led him to believe I wanted him that way. Jake put a time limit on my decision but now I'd chosen him I can't exactly go back on my word...can I?

“Malorie...”My mom said peeking into my bedroom, I looked over at her and gave a small smile.

“Yep?”I said sitting up a little.

“Sam told me what happened with Paul....”She said lightly and I make a face.

“Don't worry about it.”I said to her shaking my head.

“Sweety...he hurt you...”She told me.

“I'm not mad at him, as much as I should be I really am not mad at him.”I said to her lightly. “I miss him more than anything and I know if Jake knew that he would be so mad at me.”

“Honey, you don't have to make a decision right now... you can be with whoever you want.”She told me and I shook my head.

“No...imprinting doesn't work like that mom. Its fate destiny those two people were made for each other. I just so happened to be made for two different people and them for me. I don't know who I'm gonna end up with but...I'm scared and I don't want to hurt anyone.”I said to her seriously.

“Honey...this wolf stuff.. maybe you need a break...”She said to me and I sighed, we had told her the other day because Sam said she had the right to know why her daughter was getting in at all hours of the night.

“Mom, I can't take a break from the Pack even if you left I would have to stay...”I told her lightly. “I can't get angry and not phase mom...I could hurt a lot of people.”

She sighed a little.”Alright honey, if you need me...I'm here.”She told me.

I smiled at her.”I know...” I sighed a bit and looked it was time for me to patrol. I pulled on my running shorts and tank top then jumped out of the window after writing my mom a note. I walked into the woods stripped then phased, I heard something in my mind and it wasnt normal.

“Who is there?”I said in my head looking around the forest, I didn't hear anyone reply so maybe I was just paranoid. I trotted to the boarder my nose to the ground as I walked. I smelt and odd scent and I looked around. It wasn't a vampire....It was another wolf. I howled for Sam and he was there in about two minutes.

“What is it Malorie..”

“Do you smell that?”I asked looking at him and he growled.

“Yes.”He said and nudge me.

“Go back to the house.”He said.”Now.”

He used his alpha on me. Ugh. How dare him. I whined and ran to Emilys, why was he acting like this?
♠ ♠ ♠
six comments people or no update