Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Traumatized

I followed Paul into the woods, not sure really what to think of what he might tell me but I could deffinately feel the pull towards him. The imprinting was stronger than I actually thought, I loved Jake, and I knew I wanted to be with him but with Paul coming back so many emotions were running through me I just didn't know what to do. He grabbed my hand in his and sighed.

"I'm so sorry, I don't even know where to start..."He said to me softly as he looked around at the trees surrounding us. Pushing some of my black hair out of my eyes I watched him intently, trying to ignore the aching in my heart seeing him in pain killed me.

"Paul, I uh, its okay...Im over it.." I said to him shrugged and he sighed pulling at his hair with both hands.

"Its not okay!"He said to me getting fustraded with himself making me want to hug him all over.

"I love Jake, so, I cant be with you and Im sorry but I just cant..."I whispered softly, the hurt in his eyes nearly killed me but I looked away before my heart had the chance to stop beating.

"I know, I ruined it all..."He whispered softly as he stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Dont say that..."I whispered as I felt tears threatening to spill over my eyes.

"But its true, Malorie..." He said as he took a shakey breath.

"I'll always love you just. Not in the way you're wanting."I said softly as I looked at him my eyes finally raising to his. A spark went off in side of me when our eyes met and I felt my stomach start to churn and not in a good way. I saw flash backs of him shoving me against the dresser and I backed away from him, I could hear the sound of his pants hitting the floor and tears flooded out of my eyes and down my face.

"God, I'm so sorry... Malorie...Im so sorry..."He said pulling me into his arms causing me to panic.

"Paul, let me go..."I whispered softly as I began to shake, instantly he pulled away from me knowing that my trembling would lead undoubtly to my turning into a wolf.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! Ive been so busy and had writers block I've been going nuts :D Enjoy, hopefully co-writer will update soon-ish