Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Who's The Jerk Now?

“What am I going to do?” I kept repeating those words over and over again, agonizingly.

I had made sure not to phase, just like Sam had said because I didn’t want to upset him. Also, I was pretty sure that if I had, my luck would be that one of the guys would hear my thoughts and I would be shit out of luck. But it had only been two days and I felt like my wolf form was eating me from the inside out. Randomly I would feel my hair prick on my arm and think that I was my wolf or was about to shift.

On a heavier note, each time I looked into the mirror I wanted to cry. I looked like I had been mauled. Growing bags had developed underneath of my eyes from the nightmares, and sobs that were so frequent that it felt weird when I wasn’t crying like my life depended on it. Paul’s voice rang endlessly throughout my brain. She’s the girl that Jake is having sex with. Since he can’t have sex with Malorie. He’s cheating on her. Over and over again. And each time it was just drilling harder into my skull to the point that I thought it was going to be carved into the bone.

I was just so mad at him. I was that fucking close to having sex with him. Like, within the next few days because every time he told me that he loved me I could feel the passion within his voice. Well, now that I sit back and think about it… I am not so sure. If I ever see this Kelsey bitch she is going to regret having sex with my tall, tan and god-shaped man. Shit, she should just go have sex with Paul since he is such a horny bastard anyways—man.

Oh no. Paul.

“Malorie,” my mother’s soft voice interrupted my twisted thoughts.

“Yes mom?” I asked turning to face her, causing my hair to flare out from the fast spin.

She had been leaning on the door frame for a good minute staring at me. It was actually starting to creep me out, but I didn’t want to say anything because I didn’t want to argue with her. I had enough arguments and drama to fill my life, my mothers and anyone else who wanted some. A few times she opened her mouth to say something, but I knew what was coming. She more than likely wanted me to vent to her about how I was doing, but as much as I push her away she keeps coming back. “Just checking up on you sweetie,” she whispered sadly before retreating.

Who’s the asshole now? I thought before slamming my foot against the floor. Oh, that’s right—not me! I was just some girl thrown into this mixture of fairy tale land and forced to choose whom I want to be with. Now, I am pretty sure my pro and con list has changed substantially.

As of right now the only good things about Jacob was the fact that he was good looking. But other than that he was a miserable asshole who was unfaithful. He wasn’t trustworthy anymore, and trust is something that I must rely on when I am in a relationship. As for Paul, he was cute but after what he’d done to me, I could only look past him. I wasn’t mad anymore, but there was certainly something there that prohibited me to see him clearly—like I was purposefully blocking him from every memory to prepare myself for if he decided that he wanted to have his way with me again.

Out of the blue, I felt my stomach grumble letting me know that I was hungry. Obligingly, I sauntered down the stairs and into the kitchen. I rummaged through it, the cupboards and pantry for a couple minutes. I decided that I would just have a bowl of cereal. It was mellow, and I needed something that I didn’t really have to concentrate on cooking anyways.

My mom was sitting in the living room, watching some show that I paid no attention to. Well, that was until she asked if I even thought about taking a pregnancy test because of what Paul had done to me. One of my eyes twitched uncontrollably, and I literally bent my spoon in half from the thought of it.

“Great show Mom, what’s it called?” I tried to change the subject, no such luck.

“Did you even hear me Mal—“

I stood up abruptly, almost spilling my cereal before I yelled, “Yes mom! Jesus! I’ll go get one if it makes you that much happier, and gets you off my ass!”

I really shouldn’t have taken out my pent up anger from Jake and Paul out on my Mom, but sometimes when she really wanted something done she knew just the right questions to ask to push my buttons. Then again, what mother doesn’t? I dropped my bowl into the sink, and ran up to my room to grab my things for the walk over to the nearby market. All the while though, my heart was starting to speed up from fear and I was still in my room. What if I… oh gosh, I couldn’t even make myself say it.

Stomping down the stairs intentionally making myself known, I called out that I would be back whenever. It was actually quite nice to know that I wasn’t leaving my house to go over to Sam’s or Jake’s. But the reason I was leaving wasn’t a pleasant one either. The wind was blowing light enough against my warm skin to make it rather comfortable. The sun was shining halfway through the Washington grey clouds, and despite my bad mood it looked to be a great day.

On the way to the local market, I had began to kick a few rocks. It helped to pass the time, since it wasn’t a short walk thanks to my mother wanting to live in the wilderness. So as I continued on my way, there was a car that stopped on the side of the road. Fucking fantastic, I thought to myself and continued on my merry way, un-tucking the hair from behind my ears so my face was covered.

“Hey,” a male voice shouted towards me.

“No thanks,” I hollered back, not even turning around but waving a hand that I at least acknowledged them.

“Hey.”

Finally, I turned around to my imposter. I had to internally tell myself to chill out because I wasn’t allowed to phase in front of anyone other than the pack, but if this guy kept going at his rate, he would rather be on his way than in my stomach. Man, I’m in such a morbid mood today. “Can I help you?”

“Yeah, do you need a ride?” The stranger asked, with a warm smile.

Sighing, I shook my head. “No thanks.” Was that all he wanted? And he stopped to ask me that?

“Oh come on, I can take you into town faster,” He motioned for me to get into the passenger side.

“My mom said not to hitch rides with strangers, sorry. Maybe next time,” I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

What a lie that was because in the end, I ended up getting a ride from Aaron. He seemed nice, but he was a little too old for my taste. He claimed to be twenty five but he looked thirty. He had a few tattoos on his arms of random things like birds, skulls, and flowers. Odd combination, but I wasn’t there to judge.

Once he dropped me off at the store, I got my ‘supplies’ as well as an added chocolate bar and some goodies. Of course, and as cliché as it was… the stupid cashier looked at me like I was incompetent for grabbing a pregnancy test. Oh, but if she only knew I kept telling myself as I started for the long walk back home.

Munching on my chocolate bar, I was absent minded at the fact that another person had pulled over on the side of the road. What was in the air today? However, who my eyes landed on made me squeeze my candy bar so hard that it melted from the warmth with seconds. What he was doing here, let alone probably looking or stalking me he had no business in. So I stuck up my nose and continued to stroll down the gravel road.

“Malorie, MALORIE damn it! Let me give you a ride home please,” Jacob’s voice echoed through the open air.

I pondered, a finger tapping lightly on my chin. Should I go with him? I asked myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay!
I am the new co-writer for this story!
I am very excited... and I see it has been a while since this has been updated?
SO... please leave comments! WE LOVE THEM! :D

<3 Sam